FOURTEEN

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
———————————

"I think that's enough kissing, my lips are sore,"

Yoongi laughs out because jimin hasn't stopped attacking him with kisses for the past half an hour.

Jimin had invited Yoongi to come over to tell him something and as soon as they got into his room he threw himself on him, pressing his lips to his and then telling him how he broke up with Namjoon and then...

He bursted into tears and sobbed about how he hates that he let Namjoon play him for all this time, how he never had confidence to tell him off. Yoongi comforted him through it until he only peppered kisses along Jimin's face which made him giggle when Yoongi found a spot on his neck just below his earlobe that was ticklish.

They ended up making out after Yoongi told him it was the right thing , whispering into his ear how 'they don't know your worth' and 'tell em' you're my boy,' 'and anything is yours.'

Then for the past half an hour, Jimin couldn't stop kissing him, enjoying the fact that everything is alright now... it has to be.

Jimin ends up crawling onto Yoongi's lap who is laying flat on the bed. He straddles his waist as Yoongi runs his hands over his thighs in the tight jeans that make him kinds thirsty just aline.

The younger is holding a Polaroid camera, holding it up to his eye as he aims it at Yoongi who throws up a peace sign. Jimin laughs as the picture develops, flapping it until the black turns into a picture of the cute bass player.

"Cute," Jimin coos as yoongi squeezes his thighs gently. "Now about the food you owe me," Jimin teases as Yoongi leans on his forearms, raising an eyebrow.

"the diner, lunch tomorrow and then bring extra cash for arcade tokens," Jimin giggles, brushing his nose against the older's.

"You really have this planned out," Yoongi hums and jimin nods enthusiastially. "But I have rehearsals tomorrow at lunch, I could pick you up right after."

"I'd love to watch you practice," Jimin muses. "I told you I'm a stan," Jimin giggles cutely.

"Jimin!"

There's a muffled voice that calls for the boy downstairs, along with the sound of keys jingling and jimin curses, hopping off of yoongi.

"What do we do?" Yoongi asks with wide eyes and jimin points under the bed.

Yoongi practically rolls off the bed and slides under like some monster from Monsters Inc that doesn't want to be caught by the child.

In this case... the father.

Jimin cleans up the various Polaroids he took of yoongi throughout their little time together in his room. He shoves them into his desk drawer and jumps onto the bed. A few seconds later, his father pokes his head into the room.