THIRTY

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞
・ ༘🍶ೄ
——————————

Jimin rushes into the diner, out of breath and still wearing his pyjamas, wet hair matted to his forehead because he hasn't been able to do anything properly

Jimin rushes into the diner, out of breath and still wearing his pyjamas, wet hair matted to his forehead because he hasn't been able to do anything properly. The couple of people in the diner is looking at him like he's crazy, but one pair of eyes is looking at him with furrowed eyebrows and a pout. Jimin rushes over to Yoongi, not caring about the strange looks from onlookers.

"I didn't mean it, none of that... it wasn't me," he says, "I mean... it was but out of context just let me explain, please," he begs.

"Be completely honest with me, that's all I want," Yoongi says calmly though his fingers clutch the side of the table nervously. "I don't want to jump to conclusions but fuck... Jimin, this is a shit show." Yoongi says seriously, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I don't even know where to fucking start." He laughs out, not knowing what to think.

"It was Namjoon, he found our video because he has my iCloud password and its all my fault," Jimin sniffles. "Those stupid sex videos, they were from the past. He always said he wanted it for himself and that he'd never share them, of course that was when we were together." Jimin says, hiding his face in his hands.

"What about my leather jacket, the one I gave you? It was in one and that—"

"It was the night you kissed me, when I was still with Namjoon and I were drunk, I'd never cheat on you, hyung. I could never do that to you."

Yoongi's heart aches, he knew that Jimin wouldn't do that to him, he just wanted to make sure. He didn't want to doubt Jimin and he's glad he heard him out before jumping to conclusions. "And that recording was sarcasm, Namjoon texted me and made me meet up with him and threatened to leak our video and he wanted me to break up with you and I couldn't because I'm not letting you go and he said what he did in the video and I was being sarcastic."

He waits to see if Yoongi is angry or upset with him but he only grimaces out a small smile. "Come here," he says softly, beckoning him over.

Jimin nods, wiping away his tears with the back of his hand before he slides into the booth beside his boyfriend. "Please don't be mad at me." He croaks and Yoongi wipes his tears away with his thumbs, smiling sadly at him. He hates seeing Jimin upset and they're in a horrible mess.

"I'm not... I just wish you told me about all of this from the start, Jimin," Yoongi says, pulling Jimin to his chest so the younger can hide his face in his neck. "We could've found a way to handle this before it all went down and now it's all out there and it's a mess."

"It's my fault, what if it ruins your career?" Jimin hiccups, covering his mouth with the back of his hand as he pulls away. "I don't wanna do that to you."