EIGHTEEN

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
—————

"Don't you dare put your hands on him again!" Yoongi shouts out as he walks up to namjoon who is leaning against the wall outside the convenience store, cigarette hanging from his lips

Jimin had called him in tears last night after their date about Namjoon sneaking into his room and how he can't handle it anymore. Yoongi is pissed and he can't help but confront the boy as he was walking along the street, picking something up from the convenience store for his friends.

Namjoon laughs, giving a deceivingly charming and dimpled smile. "What are you going to do about it?"

Yoongi balls his fists, "he doesn't want anything to do with you anymore, stop messing with him."

Namjoon throws down the cigaretre butt, stepping on it before cocking his head to the side. "He really went for a guy who's half the man I am, literally," he laughs, looking Yoongi up and down, smoke escaping past his lips and Yoongi shoves at his chest.

"Shut the fuck up, you hear me?"

"Tough guy," Namjoon snorts, shoving Yoongi back. "You're messing with the wrong person, Jimin puts out for just about anyone, obviously if he doesn't have me I guess you're something, a downgrade though."

"Don't talk about him like that," Yoongi hisses.

"That little tart," Namjoon laughs.

Yoongi balls up his fist and before he knows it he's swinging his arm up and punching him in the face at his words, the taller stumbling back in shock, touching his cheek, pausing to touch the cut from yoongi's ring on his cheek, laughing. Yoongi growls at him in anger, stepping forward.

"Cute," he snickers before he punches Yoongi in the stomach, knocking the wind right out of him before he punches him in the face twice, the impact making yoongi's head jolt to the side. "I'm not one to fuck with," Namjoon glares, punching Yoongi again in the nose until the bassist falls onto the ground. He groans in pain, he can taste blood as he spits out the taste of iron onto the ground beside him. He tries lifting himself up but Namjoon uses his foot to press into his back to push him back down.

"Think again before you try to fuck with me, Min Yoongi, I can ruin your career as fast as I can ruin that cute little relationship you have with my boyfriend."

"He's not yours," Yoongi coughs out.

"Sure."

With that Namjoon walks off, leaving Yoongi on the ground, "fuck," he hisses, clutching his side as he clambers to his feet. He has a gig tonight with the guys, he can't show up with a beaten up face.

He shuffles back to his block, forgetting about the convenience store, ignoring the worried glances and stares of the people walking past him. He curses when he sees Jimin, Seokjin and Jeongguk sitting on the porch, laughing and having a discussion about nothing in particular until jimin's eyes land on the boy hobbling down the sidewalk. His eye smile disappearing and a worried look on his face as he hops up from his spot, along with his band mates as they come running up to Yoongi in panic.