NINE

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢
————————

"Hyung-ie," Jimin giggles as he hooks his arms around Yoongi's neck, chin on top of his head as Yoongi gives the drunk boy a piggy back ride home after the rain had stopped

"Hyung-ie," Jimin giggles as he hooks his arms around Yoongi's neck, chin on top of his head as Yoongi gives the drunk boy a piggy back ride home after the rain had stopped. "Daddy's working a night shift," Jimin hums, kissing Yoongi's hair before hiding his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Great, he won't see you drunk," Yoongi laughs as he carries Jimin down their street.

"I liked the kiss, a lot," Jimin whispers to him, nibbling Yoongi's ear jokingly.

"Cut that out," Yoongi complains and Jimin giggles.

"Why?" He asks.

"Save that for your boyfriend."

"He kisses other people too," Jimin mumbles, hiding his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"What?" Yoongi asks.

"I can tell, he gets messages all the time from guys and girls, I pretend I don't see them because I love him and I know he loves me but he just gets bored and he insists he loves me so he has to," Jimin babbles and Yoongi stops in his tracks, putting Jimin down and turning to him.

"You're joking right? You know about it and you're still with him?"

"He said it's an open relationship, he can kiss people but I can't," Jimin points to himself, jutting his lip out into a pout before his eyes begin to water.

"Hyung-ie, I love him so much," he cries out, covering his mouth with his hand. "Why does he want other people," Jimin sobs, clinging onto Yoongi as he hugs him tightly.

Yoongi's surprised, fingers tangling in Jimin's raven hair as his other arm wraps around Jimin's waist, pressing him close. "Why can't someone love me like i love them," Jimin cries. "I want to leave him sometimes, but he tells me no one else will want me," Jimin says, clinging onto Yoongi's shirt and the older pulls his leather jacket around Jimin tighter.

He wants to tell Jimin that he wants him but he can't. There's something he can't say with just talking, he expresses himself with music so he only reassures him. He knows he should feel bad that if Jimin does leave Namjoon, he may find another because the boy is just... he can't even explain.

He wants Jimin but he can't just say it.

"There's so many people who would love to be with you," Yoongi tells him. "Please don't stay with him if he's just going to hurt you and tell you lies."

""He loves me."

"He doesn't love you, he keeps your to himself because he knows..." Yoongi stops talking, closing his mouth because he doesn't want to say anymore about it.

"He knows what?" Jimin asks, pulling away. He's still crying and still a little drunk.

"When you're around other people, you could have anyone," Yoongi says and he knows he's not making it sound the best that he can.

"Like I would sleep around or something? That's what you mean?"

"No, he shouldn't just lock you away but... fuck I don't know," Yoongi groans, he's panicking and tumbling over his own words, he doesn't know how to put it.

"I get it," Jimin scoffs, pulling away and backing up. "I would just whore around, right?"

"No! It's clear you don't but he does! He cheats on you and you let him!" Yoongi complains.

"Why did I even tell you," Jimin says, wiping away his tears.

"You'll just go and write a song about it, right? Like how you say you want me in your stupid song, that you'll be 'my man' but you can't say that to my face," Jimin says shaking his head.

"I mean I probably won't even remember this when I wake up," Jimin says, his lip caught between his teeth as he shakes his head.

Yoongi opens his mouth to say something but he's speechless. Jimin knew the song was about him, about Namjoon.

"Good night, Yoongi. Seems like you're done talking."

He turns around and heads back to his door but Yoongi runs after him, grabbing Jimin's wrist and pulling him back. Jimin's still wearing his leather jacket as he connects their lips, pulling Jimin closer by the collar of the jacket.

Jimin stiffens at first with his hands balled up, confused and surprised but then his eyes flutter closed, hands flat against his chest before he bunches up the fabric of his shirt.

When Yoongi pulls away, Jimin's eyes flutter open. "I'm not good with speaking unless it's through music... and kissing, which I don't do often," Yoongi laughs and Jimin leans his forehead on Yoongi's chest.

"You can do so much better, you should be able to do what you want, go where you want," Yoongi tells him. Jimin only nods, never lifting his head.

Jimin lifts his head, staring at Yoongi intensely. "What if there's only one other guy I want?"

Yoongi must've been too dense to realize, even after their second kiss of the night and he smiles softly.

"You'll do the right thing, but I really should get going. Please just don't let namjoon hurt you, he doesn't deserve you and you don't deserve this,"
Yoongi says, pinching Jimin's cheek before dropping his hand to his side, backing away with a small smile.

"Your jacket," Jimin says, blushing.

"It looks nicer on you."

Jimin nods, smiling softly, a twinge of sadness in his eyes. "Thank you Hyung."

Yoongi smiles as he crosses the street, unlocking the door and walking in. Jimin watches him from his porch, heart beating fast and he places his hand over it.

When Yoongi walks into his house, Taehyung is there, sipping from a glass of juice as he smiles at Yoongi knowingly.

"Saucy, Hyung."

"Shut up, and stop spying for once," Yoongi sighs.

"Your interactions are so sweet and spicy like that argument, a whole drama right before my eyes," Taehyung says, following Yoongi into the kitchen.

"It was about his boyfriend, not as romantic as you think."

"Yes because all conversations about someone's boyfriend ends with a make out."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm getting used to my new home," Taehyung says smugly.

"You're moving in next week," Yoongi sighs.

"But still."

"Good night, brat," Yoongi sighs, dragging himself up the stairs, ready to crawl into his bed and die from sleep deprivation.

"Good night, Jimin's lover."

"Quiet."

・ ༘🍶ೄ
——————
I have to go to school tomorrow just to see my one bitch ass exam mark, I just wanna know if I failed the course man

・ ༘🍶ೄ——————I have to go to school tomorrow just to see my one bitch ass exam mark, I just wanna know if I failed the course man