TEN

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔢𝔫
————————

"Joonie," Jimin says, rolling onto his side where his boyfriend's sleeping in his bed

"Joonie," Jimin says, rolling onto his side where his boyfriend's sleeping in his bed. His dad was working a double shift, he worked for the night and wouldn't be back until later so Namjoon came over, they slept together and then he rolled over and fell asleep.

It was a couple days after the gig and after the kiss. It was finally summer for him. Jimin traces his fingers on his boyfriend's back, wanting his attention so they can talk. He wanted to say something, anything.

He only hums in response when Jimin kisses his shoulder. "Hyung," he calls out.

"Yes?" Namjoon asks, turning over so he's facing Jimin, eyes barely open from sleep. Jimin finds him adorable, he looks like he couldn't hurt a fly or hurt Jimin at all. But he can.

"I don't want an open relationship," Jimin blurts out. "It's not even how it works because how come you can see people and I can't it doesn't add up," Jimin speaks and Namjoon sits up, shaking his head as he swings his legs over the side of the bed.

Jimin pulls the blankets over his bare waist so they don't fall as he crawls behind Namjoon, hands wrapping around his neck from behind. "I want you all to myself, I hate the idea of you seeing other people," Jimin says and then his mind wanders to Yoongi and how his heart picks up every time he sees jim, "but if you can see people I want to see people too, that's how it works," Jimin says, kissing the side of Namjoon's neck.

"You think anyone else will want you?" Namjoon asks and Jimin winces at his words.

"Well... yes."

Namjoon reaches for his pants and boxers, pushing Jimin's hands away before slipping them on, standing up as he buttons up his jeans. "Joon, what are you doing?"

"It's not happening, you're not seeing other people, why do you think this huh? Are you cheating or something?"

"I'm not cheating, that's not what it is at all, you said it's open, so I'm being open."

"Fine, then let's not be open, let's just be you and I, no one else," namjoon says, slipping on his t-shirt.

"But then you'll just go back to sleeping around with people behind my back, you'll cheat," Jimin croaks, sitting back in his bed, covers pulled up to his chin.

"We were fine before, why bring it up now? You're probably cheating right? With that guy from the band right?"

"I'm not!" Jimin shouts angrily. "It's not fair if you get to sleep with random people and I'm here waiting for you like some stay at home wife, to be here for your every beck and call. All you even call me for is for sex!" Jimin exclaims, throwing his hands up in despair.

Namjoon walks over to the bed, holding Jimin's face in his hands, fingers tightening on Jimin's jaw and the boy tries pushing his hand away. "What are you going to do? Break up with me?" He laughs and Jimin's eyes brim with tears.