SIX

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵
———————

"Where are we going?" Yoongi asks as Jimin holds his hand, pulling him across the street after bidding their good byes to Yoongi's band

"It's a surprise," Jimin winks.

They go just a few places down until the stop in front of a retro looking arcade. Jimin holds his arms out wide, wiggling his fingers, trying to dazzle Yoongi with it.

"I go here a lot, alone usually," Jimin says, stuffing his hands into his pockets as he walks through the door propped open. Yoongi follows behind him, his eyes sparkling at the retro games surrounding them.

"Why alone?"

"Since Joon And I started dating when I lived back there, he was always taking me to places," Jimin shrugs, "didn't really get to make friends with anyone, he's a little over protective," Jimin shrugs.

Yoongi wants to scoff loudly at that as Jimin walks them farther back to the token machine.

"Where'd he take you?" Yoongi asks.

"I mean, it's a little scandalous and saucy if I tell you," Jimin giggles, pulling out a pink lollipop from his pocket that he had stuffed into his jeans before he left the house. "Then again, I am a pretty promiscuous person," Jimin winks jokingly.

"Right," Yoongi nods as Jimin pulls out his wallet from his pocket, taking out a couple of bills, not a lot, but enough for a handful of tokens.

"Here," Yoongi says, taking out some cash he had left from buying food at the diner.

"Thank you," Jimin beams as he bends down to exchange the money for tokens. He grabs a token cup, letting the tokens fall into it before standing up straight.

"But because he was always taking me places during lunch and spares, I couldn't really talk to people, I mean in class I talked to people about the lesson but that's it," Jimin shrugs.

He thinks about all those times Namjoon's taken him away to make out under the bleachers or have quick car sex or to get him off in the boy's washroom. He cringes, wishing he'd spend more time getting to know other people, it was always so repetitive.

Even Jimin would sneak him into his room after school before his dad came home, suggested by namjoon of course. Jimin didn't mind, he was always eager to please his boyfriend and he always felt like it was out of love.

"And now that he's in college?"

Jimin presses his lips into a thin line. He wants to tell Yoongi that he really can't do anything without Namjoon's say. He swallows that thought. "I mean it was my senior year, I had way more important things to worry about like college, but now I'm ready to party," Jimin giggles as they walk towards a two player game.