FIFTEEN

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
—————————

・ ༘🍶ೄℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫—————————

"You look...wow," Yoongi smiles brightly, his mouth open ajar slightly at how cute jimin looks, which is everyday.

The boy wears a pink hoodie and ripped washed out jeans, a black backpack and a cute smile. His lips are glossed and Yoongi tries not to swallow hard.

His friends last night and all through the morning were cooing at him about how he's getting his date with the boy. They teased him for being so whipped and smitten for the younger boy.

"Hi, romeo," Jimin smiles as he hops down the driveway where Yoongi and his friends are setting up, kissing Yoongi's cheek as he loops his arms with his. "Don't look too bad yourself," Jimin giggles, pecking Yoongi's cheek again.

The older is only wearing a white t shirt and black jeans and his friends coo and make kissing faces at the two.

Jimin laughs out happily, leaning his cheek on Yoongi's shoulder, batting his eyelashes happily. "Let's get to practicing, you fools," Yoongi sighs as jimin pulls away to hop onto the large speaker, swinging his legs back and forth happily as yoongi puts the strap over his head, plucking at the strings and tuning it.

They practice for a good hour, Jimin running off halfway through and coming back with chips and drinks for them. Hoseok had thrown his arm over his shoulders and praised him and referred to him as Yoongi's supportive boyfriend. They both blushed at that.

It was too soon for labels when jimin had just gotten out of a relationship.

It was done in a flash and now they're on their way to the diner. Jimin pointing out things in the shop windows that he thinks are just too adorable or whenever they saw a dog he would squeal at how cute it is.

Yoongi found it adorable as they reached the diner, he held it open for jimin and they to the counter.

"Let me guess," Yoongi says, tapping his chin. "Chocolate milkshake, with a burger and fries," Yoongi says and jimin laughs, leaning into Yoongi.

"It's that obvious?"

"Whenever I see you in here its all you get," Yoongi rolls his eyes but he gives jimin a fond smile.

He notices a lot of Jimin's little quirks and habits. How he dips his french fries into the milkshake, or that he runs his fingers through his hair more times than the average person.

Or whenever he's shy or talking he'll rub his nose. He stands with his heels jointed and of course Yoongi loves when he scrunches his nose when he's acting cute.

He doesn't realize he's staring at jimin for too long until the boy blushes deeply, tugging Yoongi up to the counter to order.

They order their food, Yoongi getting the same except a vanilla shake and they slide into a booth together near the window, sitting across from each other.