EIGHT

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
—————————

Yoongi stares outside the curtain from backstage, hoping that somewhere in the club he'd see Jimin though there was no sign of him and he was losing hope

Of course, he thinks to himself. Namjoon wouldn't have let him come, with or without him. Yoongi only wished Jimin could make decisions for himself, forget Namjoon who was holding him back and do things for himself but the boy was infatuated with him.

All Yoongi can think is that he's better that he'd treat Jimin right, how he deserves to be treated.

"Hyung, we're about to go on," Jeongguk says, twirling his drumstick between his fingers. Yoongi nods, grabbing his bass as he follows the rest of the group out onto the stage. They've made a set of songs they'll perform, starting with singularity. 1343, Magic Shop, Paradise And Your Man.

The audience loved it, Yoongi and Hoseok's verses back to back in Paradise made everyone love it and Yoongi felt like they could actually get this regular gig.

They get a loud round of applause and cheers erupting from the crowd as they finish their set, walking back stage excitedly. "We're getting this, we have to," Taehyung cheers, clapping as the group highfive each other.

"I think we deserve drinks, Hoseok, not these two youngsters," Yoongi snickers and the two youngest pout at him.

Yoongi's about to say something but there's a loud shout of Yoongi's name that has them all turning. Jimin comes skipping backstage, tripping over his own feet as he backhugs Yoongi.

"You were amazing," Jimin hiccups, snuggling his face into the back of Yoongi's neck. The older's confused, happy that Jimin came but it's clear he's drunk.

"You came," Yoongi laughs.

"Of course," Jimin smiles drunkly.

"Yoongi Hyung you've got this. We're going to drink because we're overage," Taehyung smirks, pushing the other three out.

"Your rapping is so sexy," Jimin giggles uncontrollably, Yoongi turning to face Jimin as the boy runs a finger down Yoongi's chest.

"How'd you get back here? How did you even get alcohol?"

"They let me in because they said I was pretty," Jimin snorts, bopping Yoongi's nose. "And I said I was your boyfriend and the bouncer believed me, I'd believe me too," Jimin hiccups, tracing his thumb over Yoongi's lips. He bites his own, staring at Yoongi with a drunk glaze in his eyes.

"You're super drunk."

"Ah Hyung-ie, do you want to dance out there?" Jimin asks. "A lot of guys were touching my ass and I didn't like it."