EPILOGUE

・ ༘🍶ೄ
——————————

"Where are you taking me?" Jimin giggles as Yoongi tugs him along down the street, hands clasped together

"It's our last night together, I wanna make it special." Yoongi hums, smiling softly at Jimin who pouts back at him at the way he phrased it.

"Don't say it like that, Yoon," he says, squeezing his hand tighter. "It's not our last night, don't make it." He states and Yoongi stops, turning around to face Jimin.

"I'm sorry, I'm just going to miss you." Yoongi says, resting his hand on Jimin's neck and rubbing his thumb against the crook of it gently. "You're going off to university in Busan and I'm not going to be able to see you for a while."

"It'll be alright, we can visit each other all the time, when you have a less busy schedule and I'm not too busy either." Jimin says, pecking his lips. "I can always take the train on the weekends or we'll find another way." He says, leaning forward and kissing Yoongi longer, tangling his fingers into his hair.

Yoongi pulls him closer, slipping his hands into Jimin's back pockets, pulling him closer as he moves his head to rest against the crook of his neck, pressing his nose against the side of it and breathing in deeply. Jimin always smells good, like home.

"I love you." Jimin hums, carding his fingers through Yoongi's freshly dyed hair, something he did for the band and their new music video for their new song. They're really taking off, even though their sextape kind of gave them an even bigger boost.

"I love you more." Yoongi says, pulling away so he can kiss Jimin's eyelid gently.

And both Jimin and Yoongi realized what this feels like.

It feels like home because even if the band was what Yoongi wanted in his dreams, for someone who has accomplished so much, he knows when he goes home he has something to return to.

Home.

3 years later

Yoongi bows beside his band, joining his hand with Taehyung's as they stand in line, taking their final bow for their last concert of their tour. They pull themselves back up as each of them share their farewells to the crowd before Taehyung passes the mic to him. He sucks in a breath as he holds the microphone to his lips, smiling out at the large crowd he never thought he'd be performing in front of.

"I didn't expect to go from playing with my best friends in front of no one in our small garage to performing in front of thousands of people on a tour. I wanna thank everyone for coming tonight and supporting all of us and loving us and our music. I'm so thankful for you as our fans, my brothers," Yoongi turns to look at the other four with a smile, "and my boyfriend, Park Jimin for being the inspiration for our songs."

The crowd cheers for them again and Yoongi smiles out towards all of them. "So maybe we can end off our show with our song Home." Yoongi speaks into the mic that receives a loud applause and cheers from the crowd and he smiles.

Jimin is home.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi calls out as he walks into his large apartment, looking around for any signs of life besides the distant noise of the television playing cartoons. Then there's the sound of bare feet padding against the cold floor of the hallway before Jimin comes into view, eyes sparkly and smile wide as he runs over and tackles Yoongi into a hug. He smothers Yoongi with kisses all over his face with a content laugh.

"How was your last concert?" He asks, tucking a strand of Yoongi's hair behind his ear as he presses a kiss against his eyelid.

"Good but I wish you were there, it would've been way better." Yoongi hums, kissing his lips.

"I do, too," Jimin sighs, playing with the collar of Yoongi's shirt. "I missed you and our cuddles."

"Well you can have lots of that now." Yoongi whispers, pulling Jimin flush against his chest as Jimin nuzzles into the hug.

"I saw the highlights of the concert on twitter." Jimin grins as he pushes Yoongi's hair back. "You're thankful for me?" He asks cheekily, knowing that every concert Yoongi never fails to mention him.

"Always."

"Good... because I want to do something." His boyfriend says, pecking his lips.

"Oh yeah? What?" Yoongi asks, walking with Jimin towards the living rooms so they can sit down, cuddle and watch movies.

"Let's celebrate, me and you, our parents, the boys." He hums, straddling Yoongi's waist so he can trace Yoongi's lips with his finger:

"Yeah?" Yoongi asks, "that sounds nice."

"Really?" Jimin asks excitedly, eyes sparkling with anticipation. Yoongi nods. "We can make dinner, buy some wine."

"I like that." Yoongi grins.

"Play some fancy music, get some cake."

"I love it when you talk like that." Yoongi teases.

"We can celebrate and then when everyone leaves we can cuddle." Jimin says excitedly.

"Keep going." Yoongi jokes.

"And watch movies and make popcorn." Jimin smiles.

"That sounds nice." He hums back, kissing Jimin's cheek .

"So what's next." Jimin hums as he sits on the couch beside Yoongi with two wine glasses in his hands. He hands one to Yoongi, snuggling up to his side.

"I don't know." Yoongi smiles.

"Oh c'mon, you're a rockstar." Jimin laughs.

"Maybe write more music with the guys, release an album do bigger shows." Jimin nods along.

"Travel with my favourite person."

"Sounds like a great plan."

And Yoongi thinks this is just the beginning. Jimin has started modelling, small commercials or extras in music videos before doing greater and bigger things. Yoongi and the band are growing. And he's in love with Jimin and he knows the younger feels the same way.

And he's happy.

He's happy he came over.

Okay um it's been months but feels like years since I updated but yeah I'm sorry I'm not happy with this ending but I didn't want to leave it for any longer

Ngl I haven't actually written anything properly in like 7-8 months so yoinks but yeah I'm sorry for leaving this for so long

But uh follow me on twitter @hcneyfilms

sorry again sjsjsjs