SEVEN

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
————————

"Joon, I love you," Jimin says, sitting on Namjoon's lap in his bedroom

"Joon, I love you," Jimin says, sitting on Namjoon's lap in his bedroom. He's wearing his letterman's jacket, hoping seeing him in it will reassure him that he's still his, and show that he's sorry in some way.

Even though he had every right to be upset. He just didn't want Namjoon to be angry with him anymore. He runs his hand through Namjoon's hair, wanting the attention he so desperately craves from someone, anyone.

"I'm sorry," He says softly, almost broken. "I didn't mean it."

The corner of Namjoon's mouth twitches into an almost smile as he holds Jimin's chin. He then breaks out into a wicked smile and Jimin looks at him in awe at how cute he looks, like he's under a spell. He pokes his dimple out of habit. "How sorry?" Namjoon asks, lifting Jimin's chin higher to meet his gaze.

"Very," the younger says, placing his hands on Namjoon's shoulders. Namjoon lets go of Jimin, leaning back onto his forearms as he rests on Jimin's bed, looking him up and down.

"Show me how sorry you are."

・ ༘🍶ೄ

Yoongi sits at his window sill, strumming on the guitar out of boredom. Taehyung and Seokjin sit on his bed, reading through the lyrics Yoongi had written.

"First Hoseok can come in on the keyboard and then we add Gguk on the drums," Yoongi tells them, "then we add the guitar and bass," Yoongi says.

"Gotcha," Taehyung yawns, leaning his head on his arms, he's about to sleep out of exhaustion... from doing nothing all day.

"I see this is about Jimin," Seokjin smirks, skimming the lyrics and Yoongi glares at him but he knows he can't argue with the older. "'Don't wanna let it show, tryna keep it on the low. You ain't had love in a minute. Heart gone cold, damn near on froze. Let me heat things up when I visit.' Saucy," Seokjin snickers as he reads through it, Taehyung joining in with laughter.

"You know I can just get Gguk to sing if you guys are going to poke at it," Yoongi glaresz

"No, no, it's really good," Taehyung says. "Like this, 'I'm not gonna downplay all of the times you hit my phone like you done. But I bet I change your mind after one night' dirty, Hyung," Taehyung says and Yoongi flips him off, covering his face with one of his hands before he gets up, grabbing the notebook out of Taehyung's hands.

"So we're just going to ignore the 'Let me put you on the table and eat you like my dinner, boy' right?" Taehyung laughs hard, almost falling off the bed.