TWENTY TWO

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝔗𝔴𝔬
—————————————

・ ༘🍶ೄ𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝔗𝔴𝔬—————————————

Smut warning ⚠️
————

Jimin hurries over to Yoongi who just left the stage with their friends, they're laughing and joking but Jimin jumps into Yoongi's embrace as soon as he's in arms reach, wrapping his legs around Yoongi's waist as the bassist quickly grabs at the back of Jimin's thighs to keep him steady.

Jimin is sensitive and he's self conscious about everything, his self esteem can be very high at times but then drop to underground levels before you know it and this is one of those times.

He's doubting everything even though he knows Yoongi loves him for him, not because he can "put out" or because he's "easy."

Yoongi isn't in it for the sex, he never once initiated something sexual unless it was mutual then again the most they've done is their little moment in Yoongi's room.

"How was it?"

"I love it, I love everything and I love you so much," Jimin coos, pulling Yoongi into a kiss, holding onto him tightly as if his life depended on it and Yoongi deepens the kiss, his band making sounds of disgust as they walk towards their stuff to pack into the van they borrowed from one of Seokjin's connections, his cousin or something so they could all catch a ride home.

"Be in the car soon, nasties, or we'll leave without you," Jeongguk shakes his head as Yoongi pulls away from Jimin to laugh.

"Wanna come back to my place?" Yoongi asks, "we can watch a movie or something," Yoongi hums, kissing down Jimin's throat.

"I'd like that," Jimin nods in agreement, tilting his head back to allow Yoongi more access as the bass player lets him down onto his feet. "You can pick the movie," Jimin says, closing his eyes because he like the feel of Yoongi's lips biting and sucking at his neck.

"We'll compromise," Yoongi states with a chuckle.

"Okay," Jimin giggles back at him as Yoongi takes him to lead him to the car. Jimin wants to tell Yoongi he saw Namjoon, that they talked but he doesn't want to ruin the jovial mood everyone is having right now. He'll tell him later though, he swears.

They all had packed into the car, Yoongi and Jimin in the back with Taehyung and Jeongguk fast asleep in the middle seats while Seokjin and Hoseok bickered up front, completely oblivious to the couple in the back because they're just being affectionate, smothering each other in kisses and hugs, playing with each other's hands.