NINETEEN

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
——————————

They walk out of the club together laughing, fingers interlaced and Yoongi carrying his bass in its case

They walk out of the club together laughing, fingers interlaced and Yoongi carrying his bass in its case. "I like being the boyfriend of a rockstar," Jimin giggles, waving his hands around enthusiastically and he tugs Yoongi down the street.

"Don't you want to head home?" Yoongi asks.

"We're in the city tonight, I think it would be nice to take a stroll and enjoy it. I never got to do this before but I've always wanted to," Jimin says, eyes sparkling as they walk down the busy street of downtown. There's everything, restaurants and business buildings. There's street performers, busking and Jimin smiles as they walk hand in hand.

"Do you busk?" Jimin asks and Yoongi only shakes his head, smiling softly at Jimin who reaches into his pocket for some change. He tosses it into the open guitar case of a young man singing and strumming his guitar. He bows to them quickly as he strums, Yoongi and Jimin watching him along with the small crowd around him. Jimin places his chin on Yoongi's shoulder as they watch him sing.

"Come," Jimin says, pulling Yoongi down the street to a vender selling sticky rice cakes. "I love these," Jimin hums as Yoongi pecks a kiss onto his neck. They order some rice cake and pay the woman selling them and then they walk down the street, Jimin feeding Yoongi the rice cakes because his hands are full, one hand holding his guitar and another around Jimin's waist.

"I've never had this much fun in a long time," Jimin admits as they walk into a city park to sit, "You've given me things and made me feel ways that Namjoon never did, what he never tried to do for me," Jimin says as they sit on a bench. "I would try so hard to do things for him, I got him gifts and made him food because I wanted to be a good boyfriend but he didn't, he never put in any of the effort," Jimin sighs, staring down at his feet at Yoongi frowns, he squeezes Jimin's side gently, reassuring.

"I haven't seen anyone in the longest time, my last relationship was in high school, so I may be a little rough around the edges but I'll try for you, I'll spoil you rotten," Yoongi says, looking at Jimin with a playful smile and Jimin's heart nearly leaps out of his chest as he grabs Yoongi by the chin and he pecks his lips.

"That's all I ever ask for, for you to try. That's all I hope you expect from me too," Jimin says and Yoongi smiles, hand going to the back of Jimin's head, coursing through his soft locks and he leans in and kisses his lips, slow and sweet. Jimin melts into his kiss, placing his hand on Yoongi's neck to hold him in place. Jimin slips his tongue into Yoongi's mouth, kissing him deeper that leaves Yoongi breathless, hands travelling down his chest and then his thighs, rubbing them before going to his belt buckle and Yoongi pulls away, leaning his forehead against Jimin's shoulder.

"Not yet," Yoongi whispers.

"I understand," Jimin says, taking Yoongi's hand and running his thumb over the back of it.