THREE

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
————————

"Can we take it from the top?" Jeongguk asks, banging his drum sticks against the cymbals softly to make a little rippling noise that breaks any silence or peace that the members wish to have

"Can we take it from the top?" Jeongguk asks, banging his drum sticks against the cymbals softly to make a little rippling noise that breaks any silence or peace that the members wish to have. Yoongi's leaning against the wall, eyes closed and almost asleep because he had work which tired him out.

"We've done this about fifty thousand times," Seokjin sighs, "I think we're good for practicing this song, any other songs we should take up?"

"Maybe our beloved bass has something to say, a new song? About a little someone?" Hoseok smirks.

Yoongi's eyes fly open, putting his finger to his lips. "Can you shut up," Yoongi hisses.

"Is this about Jimin?" Taehyung asks, walking into the garage, taking a big gulp from his water bottle and Yoongi wants to die of embarrassment.

"Why expose me like this," he whines.

"Everyone knows, Hyung. You're obvious in your lyrics and you literally drool all over him when he flirts with you," Jeongguk says and Yoongi wants to slap the back of his head instantly but he knows he can't because even though Jeongguk is only a junior, he's stronger, an over grown bunny on steroids.

"He flirts with everyone," Yoongi points out as Taehyung hands him the water bottle to give him a drink as well.

"Still, you're obvious, I mean to us at least because we're your best friends, how could you think we didn't know?" Seokjin asks.

"I don't know, let's just go over Singularity," Yoongi says and Taehyung claps excitedly.

"Now we're talking, my favourite of our songs," he quips excitedly as they all get into their usual set up, Jeongguk behind on the drums but the boy never moves from his spot anyway.

They attempt to practice it twice, the first time running smoothly, but Taehyung insisted on trying it again because he wants to try something new.

They all agree but before they begin to start their song, Jimin comes skipping over, hands gripping his backpack straps.

"Hyung," he coos out teasingly.

"What are you doing, brat?" Yoongi asks, cocking his head to the side and Jimin shrugs with a smile.

"I want to hear you guys rehearse, it sounded like a good song," Jimin gives him a toothy grin and Taehyung claps, highfiving Jimin.

"This boy has a good taste," Taehyung says, wagging his finger in the air and Yoongi rolls his eyes at him.

"All of our songs are good," Yoongi scrunches his nose at him and Jimin bops his nose cutely.

"I know, I just like teasing you, so are you going to play for me?" Jimin asks, bouncing his weight on each foot as he waits for the answer.

"Why not," Yoongi says and Jimin claps, stepping back from the garage and finding a spot to sit and watch, opting to sit on the large speaker they set up for practice.

They practice singularity for Jimin, Yoongi trying to focus more on playing bass than Jimin who was waving his hands back and forth above his head to the beat, smiling widely.

When they end the song, Jimin claps loudly, swinging his legs back and forth before he hops down from the speaker, hugging Yoongi. "That was great, I underestimated you," Jimin jokes and Yoongi feigns a hurt look. "Aw I'm just kidding, Hyung-ie," Jimin says, leaning his head on his shoulder briefly before pulling away.

"I've got to get going, I just wanted to see you practice something, you all were great," Jimin tells them, backing away as he speaks. "I have a new group to stan!" He jokes as the band wave good bye, Jimin winking at Yoongi.

"He leaves quick," Jeongguk says.

"And He was eyeing 'Hyung-ie' the whole time," Hoseok snorts, causing the group to laugh. Yoongi flips them off, leaning his bass on its stand.

"Let's end it here," Yoongi rolls his eyes and the boys laugh.

"Sensitive Hyung," Taehyung says, wrapping his arm around Yoongi's shoulders.

"He has a boyfriend," Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"He's also a huge flirt with you," Taehyung says.

"He's a huge flirt with everyone, he's naturally like that," Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"What does namjoon have that you don't?" Taehyung asks.

"Height," Yoongi snorts.

"Other than the obvious."

"I don't know, he has Jimin, I don't. I just don't see what Jimin sees in him whenever he comes around."

"I mean he likes college guys, you're a college guy, make it happen," Taehyung snaps his finger in front of his face for emphasis.

"I'm not going to try."

"Flirt back," Taehyung whispers.

"I'm not—"

"Don't give me that, 'I don't know how' crap, you were literally flirting with him on the porch the other day."

"How'd you—"

"I was eavesdropping," Taehyung giggles.

"Of course you were."

"Just turn it up a notch, do something... to 'woo' him," he winks before he runs into the front door of the house, leaving Yoongi on the porch.

Yoongi scoffs,

"Yeah, right."

・ ༘🍶ೄ
——————
Jimin's a huge flirt in this 😩✊
Also y'all I love that some of you guys said "Ddaeng" to be their band name,

👏 I 👏 Love 👏 that 👏

How is it so far?