TWENTY

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞
——————————

"My parents want to invite you over for dinner," Jimin says, thumb running over Yoongi's cheekbone, their noses nudging against each other's as the tv in the living room plays some horror movie

"My parents want to invite you over for dinner," Jimin says, thumb running over Yoongi's cheekbone, their noses nudging against each other's as the tv in the living room plays some horror movie. Yoongi's arm is resting around Jimin's shoulders, head dipped low so they could kiss at times.

"Really?" Yoongi swallows hard at that, eyes widening because he didn't think he'd be meeting Jimin's family yet.

"Don't be nervous, Hyungie, it's a good thing!" Jimin chirps, crawling into Yoongi's lap and locking his arms around his neck. "They've never invited anyone over before and I think he likes you already, you know he was in a band before," Jimin coos, pecking Yoongi's lips as the older slips his hands into jimin's jean short's back pockets.

"O-okay," Yoongi nods.

"It's not too soon right?"

"Kinda been pining you for a while, surprised we're even together right now."

They've been dating for about three weeks now, everything has been amazing. They go out to the diner or arcade, jimin's always there for their gigs at the clubs. They'd go for walks and watch movies since it's summer vacation.

"I'm not," Jimin tells him, brushing his lips against Yoongi's. "It'd be at a restaurant," Jimin says, running his hands up and down Yoongi's shoulders and then he knots his fingers into the back of Yoongi's hair. "You don't have to of course, it's just a thought." Jimin stares at Yoongi, lip caught between his teeth.

"I'd love to go to dinner with you and your parents," Yoongi tells him and Jimin smiles widely, his eyes turning into crescents as he connects their lips. Yoongi kisses back immediately, his hands on instinct squeezes at Jimin's ass and then he pulls his hands away, mumbling a 'sorry' before moving his hands to Jimin's hips. The younger shudders and grabs Yoongi's wrists, without breaking the kiss he places Yoongi's hands back where they were.

Yoongi kneads his fingers into the flesh and Jimin is practically purring.

"Please tell me this is porn with plot and that there's a reason you guys are practically having sex on our couch?" Hoseok asks as he walks into the house with some groceries, Seokjin with his arms full as well.

They pull away from each other, Yoongi hiding his face in Jimin's neck as the boy giggles. "Sorry," the younger laughs happily. "I was just leaving," he clears his throat, giving Yoongi a coy smile as the bassist pouts back at him.

"I'll call you later so we can talk about dinner with my parents," Jimin reminds him, climbing off his Iap much to Yoongi's dismay. "Also maybe you can come over tomorrow," he smiles coquettishly as he leans down to kiss Yoongi's cheek, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. "See you guys around," he tells the other two boys before he hurried out of the house and when the door closes, Hoseok and Seokjin look at him, dumbfounded.