TWO

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬
———————

Yoongi sits on the couch, bored out of his mind as his bandmates are too busy on their phones, texting away at whoever they're talking to

Yoongi sits on the couch, bored out of his mind as his bandmates are too busy on their phones, texting away at whoever they're talking to. Yoongi can only think about Jimin as usual. He leans his head back, wondering what he's doing right now as he pulls out his phone himself.

He doesn't do much besides check his social media platforms, his tagged photos and the shit posts on his timeline that always make him laugh, scoff and sometimes retweet.

Their quintet consisted of himself, and his four friends; Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Seokjin.

Taehyung was the lead singer, hoseok taking the keyboard, Jeongguk drums and Seokjin the guitarist and vocals, Yoongi was the bass, as well as one of the main producers of the group, though all the members have been great at it as well. He also raps for them, stealing the crowd with his way with words that 'woo' everyone,

except for one person who always seems to forget to come.

・ ༘🍶ೄ

"Let's run it from the top," Yoongi says, plucking the strings of his bass, making sure it's all in tune as Taehyung puts away his phone, taking his position at the microphone.

They practice for an hour or two, going over some of their songs as the music from the opened garage travels all the way down the driveway, filling their neighbourhood with their music. They take breaks in between to fix something or suggest another thing to do better to make the song sound just right.

It's after school, kids and teenagers are on their way home and they tend to enjoy the band's practices, sometimes stopping by to watch them practice their music, a free show. It was something the neighbourhood loved. Their band was apart of it.

When they finish with their rehearsals, Seokjin goes off to find another place to book a gig, he was like their manager, always figuring out where to go and when, how to show themselves off as a professional and ready band. Taehyung was usually in charge of styling the group, giving the "aesthetic" they so desperately need in their group.

Yoongi grabs his notebook, walking to the front yard and opting on sitting on the porch, headphones in as he tries to think of some inspiration for his songs.

His eyes land on Jimin who's just passing, the boy walking down the street, headphones in as he kicks at the gravel littering the sidewalk. He's just coming back from school, backpack on.

Yoongi whistles to get his attention, Jimin lifting his head at the sound, taking out an earbud. He turns his head to the left to see Yoongi, smiling smugly at him and a grin grows on Jimin's face as he skips over to Yoongi.