2. Leaving

"Ok. I'm ready. I said bye to the girls and I packed up all my things." I said as I came back into the living room where the boys were sitting. I sat down in the chair on the opposite side of the living room.

"Ok Jessie, you can go now. We will miss you!" Miss Jackie gave me a hug when I stood up. I went over, picked up my things, and stood infront of the boys.

"Are you guys going to speak or just keep looking at me?" I said to no one in particular.

The boy with the dark hair and dark eyes cleared his throat. "Well, I'm Calum, but you can call me Cal. Sorry the others boys haven't really spoken. They're just a little surprised. So, let's go shall we?"

"Umm yeah, sure." I said as I walked outside waiting for them to take me to their car. They slowly followed me and Cal led the way to a van. He opened the door for me and gave me a small smile. I threw my bags into the back and took my seat. Cal climbed in beside me.

"Don't worry about them Jessie, they'll warm up to you." Cal said to me as he patted my leg. Cal definitely is my favorite so far. He was very nice to me and made me feel comfortable.

Cal told me everyone's names again because I had forgotten since I was only told once. Michael and Luke were in the seats in front of us and Ashton was driving.

"Hey Ash, can you put All Time Low on please?" I asked because there was so music on and it was getting really awkward.

"Man you have good music taste. Wait, I have to ask, top three favorite bands?" Cal looked at me and waited for my answer as I was thinking.

"It's a tough decision but I'd have to say All Time Low, Green Day, and Nickelback." Cal looked at me with a ginormous grin and pulled me into a right hug. Michael and Luke turned around and looked at me with huge smiles.

"So now you guys notice me?" I laughed as I looked at Michael and Luke. They started to giggle a little bit and nodded their heads. I noticed that Ashton still hadn't said anything. What was wrong with him?