36. Marshmallow War and A Question

"Alright you are like too good at everything. How did I get the sister that can whoop ass in video games and have a amazing talent in music like this is just not fair." Ashton said as he threw his controller down next to him. He crossed his arms and pouted his lip as first place popped up onto the screen with my name under it.

"I'm obviously just too awesome for you Ash." I was sitting on the floor with Michael as Ash, Calum, and Luke sat behind us on bean bag chairs. I saw Michael start to laugh at Ashton but I knew the same way because he was supposed to be the video games guy. I pulled out my phone and opened twitter. I tweeted "I can beat all the guys at video games, I AM THE MASTER"

I heard all the guys' phone ding and I received a few shoves and curses as I just stood up and smiled, triumphant. They all started tweeting about how I cheated and that they let me win. They would never admit that they lost to a girl. I walked to the kitchen, thankfully the cabinets were full unlike back in Australia. I got some hot chocolate and marshmallows.

I went back into the room and sat in a big chair on the opposite wall from the guys. I saw them eyeing my marshmallows and I just shook my head telling them no. That's when they all jumped up at the same time and jumped on me trying to steal my marhsmallows. I wrapped my arms around them and covered them. Michael picked me up and started kissing me on the cheek and neck to try and get me to let go. No way was that happening.

I grabbed as many marshmallows as I could in my hand and starting throwing them at the guys aiming for their faces. Michael put me back down on the chair but that's when the boys started throwing them back at me. "Marshmallow war!!!!!!!!" Calum yelled as we all started pelting marshmallows at each other and running around trying to hide behind chairs and couches and beds.

I found a good hiding spot behind the stack of cases for Ashton's drums. I was crouched down with the bag of marshmallows in one hand and a handful in the other. I had secretly grabbed another bag while I went through the kitchen. I was pretty sure the guys were upstairs because I heard the creaking of the floor.  I decided that I would make my way across the pool and hide in the studio.  There was a closet there that I don't think the boys know about.  I checked my surroundings and ran out the back door past the pool and into the studio.  I looked behind me and saw no movement from the house.  

I got to the closet and went into the dark space.  I ducked right beside the door so I would be able to hear anyone coming near.  "Hey Jess."  I whipped around and saw an outline of someone sitting in the far corner.

"Michael?"  I went over to him and saw that he was just eating the marshmallows.  He told me how it was a waste of perfectly good marshmallows and that they deserved to be eaten.  I thought about it and then sat down next to him sharing my bag of marshmallows that was still almost completely full.  

"Jess?"  Michael asked me as he looked at me and ate a marshmallow.

"Yeah Mikey?"  I said as I threw one at him and we both laughed.

"Um, will you be my girlfriend?  You're like really awesome and I already asked Ashton about it so he's cool.  And it's even better that you're amazing at video games and will participate in a marshmallow war with a bunch of teenagers that act like five year olds."  He said as he started playing with my fingers and I could tell that he was really nervous.

"Well, you know, of course Michael!!!!"  I said as I kissed him and sat back against the wall again as he looked at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen from him.  He leaned over and attached his lips to mine.  The kiss started to get heated when we were both blinded by someone opening the door.

"Hey! No kissing while we are having a war! This is serious business!"  Luke shouted at us as he threw a whole bag of marshmallows at us.  I saw Luke send Michael a wink and a smile before he grabbed both of our hands and led us back to the house where Ashton was sitting on the chair and Calum was sitting on the floor pouting.

"So I'm guessing Ashton won?"  I laughed as I saw that he had made himself some type of paper crown.  Ashton reached behind him and brought out a marshmallow gun.

"Do I ever lose Jess?"  Ashton said as he smirked at me and adjusted his crown.  I curtsied to him and then tackled him to the ground.  It became a big dog pile with Ashton on the bottom, then me, then Luke, then Michael, and finally Calum.

Man, what would I do without these guys.

**** YAY UPDATE YAY and I have a new cover thanks to @skyeleebands which it's awesome may I add so thank you!!! Please comment and vote and yeah :) ****