51. Too Much Excitement

The next morning I woke up realized that Michael was stretched out on top of me.  I managed to get one of my hands out from under him and started to run my fingers through his hair to wake him up.  He woke up a tiny bit and rolled off of me but kept a light grip around my waist.  I slowly turned over so that I was facing him.  I lifted one hand and started to twirl a piece of his hair around my finger.  I saw his eyes flutter open and a smile grew on his face.  "Morning."  He said in this deep groggy voice.

"Morning, and I want food so get up with me."  I said as I tried to sit up but he just pulled me back down and cuddled into my side.  

"How about five more minutes."  Michael said with a big sigh and stayed laying down.  I tried to sit up a few more times but Michael's hold on me was just too strong.  

As I was laying there I came up with the perfect idea.  "Michael...... I love youuuuu."  I said as I looked at him.  His eyes immediately flew open and he leaned over and kissed me.  He stood up and told me to hop onto his back.  I climbed onto his back as he took us downtairs and into the kicthen to get some food.  He set me down on the counter as he went to the fridge and started pulling out the eggs and butter.  "Yay! Food! Thank you Michael."  

"No problem Princess."  He said with a smile and continued to get everything out to make eggs.  Luke and Brenna walked into the room and Brenna sat down next to me on the counter as Luke went and started to help Michael.  Brenna told me that she had to tell me something really important so we both hopped down and went into the gaming room.  We sat across from each other in the big bean bag chairs and I could tell that Brenna was almost about to burst with excitement.  

"Ok, so, you know how much I love Luke, I like him like a lot and it was so weird because last night after you and Michael went to go to sleep, Luke had told me he wanted to talk to me so we walked away from the group and sat down on this little ledge that overlooked the city.  That's when he kissed me and then he told me he loved me.  He loves me!!! Oh my God Jess he actually said it.  My heart was doing back flips like you wouldn't believe.  I was so nervous but then I actually said it back.  I love him!"  Brenna said as she stood up and started pacing while telling the story and talking quite fast but I could tell that she was the happiest girl on Earth at that moment.  Then I heard Sam coming down the stairs screaming "Ashton loves me!  He told me he loves me!"  

I just laughed at how loud Sam was and she went quiet as soon as she got to the kitchen and saw Luke and Michael.  She wandered into the game room where we were and then went absolutely crazy again and started celebrating with Brenna.  I got up and hugged both of them telling them how happy I was for them.  Sam had known me for a little while longer than Brenna so she could tell when I wasn't telling her something.  She came and stood in front of me and crossed her arms while she looked into my eyes.  I glanced away for a second and that's when Sam said, "You are hiding something!"  and then turned to Brenna. 

"Ok, ok, Michael told me he loved me last night, and I said it back.  It's not that big of a deal, I really do love him so why would I not say it?"  I said as I sat back down in one of the chairs and Sam and Brenna started to freak out again.  I calmed them down and we all just hung out in the gaming room talking until Michael called to us and told us that breakfast was ready.  I was surprised to see that Luke and Michael had actually made a decent breakfast with eggs and toast.  The only thing that sucked was that they didn't have Vegemite in the U.S.  But, whatever, the guys made it so it would be good either way.

**** This is kind of just like a filler chapter so that's why it kind of sucks :( anyway I hope you still liked it and yeah vote and comment please :) ****