34. Plane Ride and L.A Craziness

"I call sitting next to Jess!"  Luke screamed in the car.  We were halfway to the airport and the boys were now deciding on who would sit next to me.  Luke pulled me closer to his side of the car and rested his chin on the top of my head and let his arms rest loosely around my waist.

"Luke, she's mine, I'm sitting next to her on the plane."  Michael said in a matter of fact tone and brought me back to him.  He pulled me onto his lap and I cuddled up to him.  I heard Luke curse and Michael and saw him flip him off.  Michael just smiled and and held me tighter against him.  

"What if her amazing brother wants to sit next to his amazing sister?"  Ashton added in from the front seat.  He looked at the three of us in the back through his rearview mirror.  Luke crossed his arms and looked at Michael and I.  Michael's smile just grew bigger as I said nothing and started playing with the hem of his shirt.

"I want to sit next to Michael.  He's good at cuddling."  I said to all of the guys and gave Mikey a peck on the cheek.  Michael gave me a quick hug and then stuck his tongue out at Luke and Ashton like a little kid would do.  I just laughed as Luke and Ashton both stuck out their bottom lip and started to fake cry.  We pulled up to the airport and we all grabbed our bags.  We went to the front desk and gave our bigger bags, keeping our carry ons with us.  

We headed toward the gate that we were leaving out of and were surprised to see a big group of girls standing there.  They all got into a line and were holding their phones and posters.  The boys immediately walked over to the front of the line and started taking pictures and signing things.  I decided to wait for the guys at the seating area.

"Wait! Jess! Can we please have a picture with you!?!" I heard some of the girls say.  I slowly stood up and walked back over to the front of the line.  I took pictures and they even wanted me to sign their posters.  One girl even had a picture that she had taken with me before and we talked for a little bit until I have to move on to the other girls.  It was kind of strange because they told me how much they love me and how cute Michael and I are together.  

I finally took pictures with the last of the girls and said goodbye to all of them.  I walked over to where the guys were sitting and took the spot next to Luke.  I had to make it up to him for not wanting to sit with him on the plane.  

"Are you guys excited to go to L.A?" I asked as they all looked up from their phones.  They all nodded and said how amazing it was.  They had a house there and that's where we would spend most of our time.  There was also a studio connected to the house so the guys wouldn't always have to be leaving.  

The women at the front went over the sound system to announce that our plane was boarding.  We all grabbed our bags off of the floor and Mikey took my hand in his.  We waved to the fans and then got onto the plane.  

We sat down in our seats up near the front of the plane, Michael had the aisle seat and I had the window seat.  The pilot announced that we were taking off and Michael grabbed my hand.  He hated the take offs and landings.  He told me that the last time I sat next to him on a plane.  We got into the air and Michael pulled me close to him.  

"I say we take a nap, I am so fucking tired you have no idea."  Michael said as he yawned.  I agreed and we laid our seats back so that we could lay down.  We got a blanket and we both fell asleep.

I felt a jolt and I opened my eyes.  I sat up and looked out the window.  I saw that we were already on the ground and we pulled into the gate.  I looked over at Michael who was still asleep and shook his arm getting him to slowly wake up.  He sat up with his hair sticking in all different directions, probably how mine was too.  I redid my ponytail and grabbbed my bag from underneath the seat.  

We all stood up and got off of the plane.  L.A was absolutely beautiful.  It kind of reminded me of Sydney.  It was bright and sunny and gorgeous.  

We walked into the airport, and saw hundreds of girls outside waiting for us.  They were all in a group  and were a lot crazier than the girls back in Sydney.  Michael and Ashton just grabbed my hands as we made our way through the big crowd and jumped into a black car.  I started to feel like I couldn't breathe and I started to hyperventilate.  I was never good with being crowded and surrounded by people.  I wasn't claustrophobic I just had anxiety so it made me feel very uncomfortable.  Ashton rubbed my back and helped me calm down as Luke and Calum jumped in next.  

The girls started pounding on the windows of the car and I hid my head in Michael's chest.  The car drove away from the airport and I finally lifted my head again.  "Sorry about that Jess.  They just get a little crazy sometimes."  Calum said as he looked back at the mob of girls.  

I saw Ashton pull out his phone and go onto Twitter.  My phone dinged alerting me that someone had tweeted.

"To all of our fans here in L.A, thanks for the greeting but please don't bang on the windows of our car"  I looked at Ashton and said thank you for doing that.  All of the boys started tweeting about L.A and how they were recording some songs.  I rewteeted all of them and then even tweeted about it myself.  I said I was excited to be in the US since I've never been before and was looking forward to the tour.  

We got to the house and I ran in looking at how amazing it was.  The boys led me to my room and I could tell I was going to love being in this house.  We even had an awesome pool and a view!

***** YAY UPDATE YAY vote and comment and yeah :) ******