33. Last Gig in Australia

"Alright we have a show today so everyone get your lazy butts up!" I opened my eyes slightly at the sound of Ashton's voice.  I chose to ignore him and cuddle closer into Michael.  Michael's arms wrapped tighter around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. 

 "Goodmorning Jess."  Michael mumbled into my hair.  I looked up at him and said good morning and gave him a quick kiss. 

  "My eyes!!!!!!!!"  Luke shrieked as he ran in and jumped on top of us while he covered his eyes with his hands.  We shoved him off and he dropped onto the floor as Michael and I both sat up.  I stood up out of the bed and looked down at Luke who was still covering his eyes.

  "Luke, we were just cuddling you know that right?"  I said as I tried to fight my laughter.  I grabbed his hands and helped him off of the floor.  He wrapped one arm around my shoulder and looked back and forth from Michael to me. 

  "You better watch out Clifford.  You hurt Jess and I will hurt you."  Luke said like he was my dad.  I slapped his arm that was around my shoulders and he cowered away from me while holding his arm like he was in pain.  I went and sat back next to Michael on the bed.  I could tell he was starting to doze off again.  I pushed him to wake him up and I got him to stand up.  I led him to his room and then went back to mine to get dressed.  The boys had their last gig in Australia today, before we all flew to America for that part of the tour with One Direction and where they had to do some interviews and meet and greets.

I hooked my phone up to my speakers and started playing some Mayday Parade.  I brought my suitcases back out from the bottom of my closet.  I packed them both full of my clothes and other things from around my room that I would need.  I kept a pair of denim shorts and my 5sos sweatshirt and shirt out to wear to the concert.  I also left my combat boots out while I packed my other shoes.  I finished throwing my clothes into my bags and got dressed.  I threw my hair into a high ponytail and put on some light mascara.

"Food.  I. Need. Food."  I said as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.  I went to the fridge and was thankful to see that the boys had gotten pizza.  I took a piece from the fridge and wandered into the gaming room.  I hadn't been inside that much because Michael called it his "sanctuary" so I tried to stay away.  But, since Mikey couldn't get mad at me because I was better at video games, I went inside and sat down on one of the big bean bag chairs on the floor.  I turned on the XBox and started to play Halo.  Vioelnt games were the only games we had, but it was awesome because we had a whole wall full.  

"Luke! Are you in my games room again!?!"  I heard Michael's voice echo through the house as he stomped down the stairs.

"No you dick I'm up in my room packing!"  Luke yelled back at him.

"Then who...... oh hey Jess." Michael said as he came into the room and saw me sitting on the floor.  I turned off the game and stood up kissing him before leaving the room to get my bags and bring them down stairs because we were leaving soon.  Ashton informed us that as soon as the concert was over, we had to go to the airport and fly to L.A where the boys had to have a few interviews.  

"Alright guys and gals let's go!"  Ashton yelled to us as we all packed out suitcases into the back of the car and we drove to the venue.   Brenna and Sam were going to the concert too but were driving seperately because we couldn't fit anyone else with all of the bags and guitar cases.  We squeezed into the car.  Ashton was driving, Cal in the passenger seat, and Michael, Luke, and I in the back seat.  I scooted over more onto Michael's side so Luke could have room for his freakishly long legs.  He was a giant and everyone knew it.

We got to the venue and entered through the back.  I hung out in the dressing room and talked to Lou about my new hair style as the boys set up for sound check.  After soundcheck was over, I left the dressing room and met up with Sam and Brenna who were already sitting down in the first row. The arena started to fill up with girls and some even wanted pictures with Sam, Brenna, and I.  

The guys came out and the crowd went absolutely crazy.  The whole time during their set, Luke and Michael would come over to where we were sitting and sing to Brenna and I.  You could see Ashton looking at Sam the entire set with his signature huge smile.  

Afterwards, the boys and I had to say a quick goodbye to Sam and Brenna before we rushed out the back to get the airport.  The 1D boys could leave a little later than us because they didn't have to stop in L.A before the tour.  

Goodbye Australia, see you soon!

***** So they are leaving Australia to come to the US yay!!! Awesomeness I hope you're liking it and yeah :) please vote and comment and follow and all that good stuff :) (Really wish there were emojis for laptops right now) ******