37. Mama Liz and The 1D Boys

"Guys.. cant..... breathe.."  Ashton said as he laid at the bottom of the pile.  One by one we climbed off of him and he stood up holding his chest.

"Shouldn't be so cocky there King Ash."  I said as I grabbed his "crown" off of his head and put it on my own.  I sat down in the biggest chair and continued to eat the marshmallows out of my bag. The guys continued to argue about who won and it was bewteen Luke and Ashton.  Luke said that he should win since he took Michael and I captive.  Ashton said he should win because he had the marshmallow gun.  

I heard a knock at the front door which obviously, the guys didn't so I hopped up to get it.  I took off the crown and put the marhsmallows down on the counter, I didn't want to seem that weird.  I unlocked and opened the door and there stood a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Um hello.  I'm looking for Luke Hemmings."  She said to me with a smile.

"Um, what are you here for?"  I asked as I closed the door a bit more and I heard the guys come in behind me.

"Mom!!!"  I heard Luke scream from behind me as he opened the door and immediately wrapped her in one of his bone crushing hugs. I backed up a tiny bit so that they could come back in and I gave her a small apologetic smile which she waved off.

"So you must Jess.  I have to say, you're a lot prettier than Michael has told me."  I looked to Michael with a questioning look and his cheeks just turned a dark crimson color.  He looked down at his feet and fiddled with his hands.  "Trust me, it's a good thing."  She whispered to me as she gave me a side hug.  "Did he ask you to be his girlfriend yet?"  I nodded at her question and it was my turn to blush this time.  "Well thank God, I thought he was never going to do it.  He texted me every day asking me when would be a good time.  Such a romantic that one."  I quickly covered my laugh with my hand and Michael turned a ghostly white but his whole face was red now.

"So do I call you Mrs. Hemmings or Mrs. Liz?"  I asked her as I motioned to Calum and Michael to go around the house and clean up all the marhsmallows thrown everywhere.  

"Well, the boys call me Mama Liz, and so do the fans, so you can call me that sweetie."  She said as she took a seat at the kitchen table which Luke, Ashton, and I did also.  I was sitting in between the guys and she was across from us.

"Ok, Mama Liz.  So I'm guessing you're here for the tour and to be my tutor?"  I asked.  I had to say, I was kind of happy because I would Mama Liz and the guys to help me get through high school.  Luke and Ashton said I wasn't allowed to drop out no matter what, I had to graduate.  

"Yes, I will be your tutor throughout the tour and most likely until you graduate.  I am actually a math teacher and I think that was partly why Ashton called me."  She said.  I never knew much about the mom's of the guys.  So far, Mama Liz was really nice.  I talked to Ashton about our parents and he said I wasn't allowed to meet them because they didn't know that Ashton had adopted me.  

We talked a little bit longer and figured out when it would be best for me to have time for my studies.  It was basically every day in the morning I would have three hours of studies and I would have quizzes and things at the end of every week.  It turned out she was actually staying in the guest house which was next to the studio.  Michael and Calum came in just as she said she was going to go and get settled.  She said goodbye and hugged each of us and even kissed Luke.

"Thank God Brenna isn't here to see that."  He said as his mom left through the front door.

"Oh don't worry Luke, I got a picture for her."  I said as I showed him the picture of his mom kissing his cheek and I sent it to Brenna.  Luke tried grabbing my phone away from me but I heard the ding that signaled it was delivered.  I sent her a caption that said "He's such a mama's boy :)" 

There was another knock at the door and Calum got up and answered it.  I heard more than one voice and then a bunch of footsteps coming into the living room where I was sitting.  I looked up from my phone to see the One Direction guys.  I waved and gave them a small smile before looking back down at my phone.  

"Wow.  She didn't scream and freak out.  That's different."  Niall said as he sat down on the couch.  I nodded as I kept texting Brenna.

"I just don't really like your style of music.  I'm more into Green Day and Nirvana.  Sorry."  I said as I got up and went up to my room.  I heard someone behind me and I turned around to see Niall.

"So, why don't you like our sound?"  He asked me as he followed me up the steps.

"You guys are just more of a pop sound when I'm into rock and punk."  I explained as he stopped and nodded and turned back around.  I went into my room and saw Mikey laying on my bed playing with my laptop.

"Mine broke, ugh."  I sat down next to him and saw he was on Twitter.

"How about you let me take over for a little bit."  I had every intention of following as many people as I could and tweeting embarrasing things so let the games begin.

********* UPDATE WOOHOO I was told to update and yeah.  My mom this morning asked me what my favorite bands were and she seemed so shocked it was so funny omg anyway LOVE U and comment and vote and yeah ********