15. Sleepover and Luke :)

"SLEEPOVER PARTYYY!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I jumped on my bed and Sam and I threw all the pillows on my bed at the boys standing below us.

"No fair! You guys are a lot better at this then us!" Luke yelled as he shrank into a ball and tried to hide behind Ashton. These guys did suck at pillow fights. But what did I expect, their teenage guys. I looked at Sam and gave her a look. She nodded her head and looked straight at the boys.

We ran off the bed at top speed at closed the door on the guys before they could get out. They were really slow for guys who are in shape. We sank to the floor still keeping the door shut. We went into a fit of giggles but tried to stay quiet. I pulled out my phone and opened keek.

"Hi keek, what's up? My best friend Sam and I are stronger than 4 teenage boys. It's pretty funny because they are currently still trying to get out of my room but they are obviously too weak. Any way bye keek!" I said into the camera as Sam and I continued to laugh.

"Jessssssssss please let us out." I heard Mikey whine as he patted on the door. I told him no and Sam and I continued to laugh hysterically from outside the door.

"How about we just go through Jess's underwear shall we boys?" Calum asked the other guys. I jumped up immediately and opened the door. I ran to my drawer and threw my arms up to cover it.

"Ok I get you guys haven't seen a lot of girls but you never say you're going through a girls underwear." Sam came over and stood next to me crossed her arms. I looked at the guys who seemed like they were about to fall over. Then I started laughing as did Sam. I walked over to Calum and wrapped my arms around his neck. A huge smile spread across his face as he realized that I was joking.

I looked over to see Sam whispering in Ashton's ear and pointing towards Calum and I. Ashton laughed but quickly composed himself as Sam went back over to my bed and grabbed her phone. I saw her snap a quick picture and go back on her phone. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I looked at it to see a cute picture of me and Calum. I saved it and then put my phone back.

"Ok any male in this room must now leave because we are getting changed and going to bed so bye." I said as I pushed the guys out of my room and Sam and I got ready for bed.

~~~~~next morning~~~~~

"GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEADS!!!!!!" Luke yelled as he burst through my door with the biggest smile I had even seen on his face.

"Mornings are not good and why are you so happy?" I said as I threw a pillow at him but he caught it and threw it back. I shook Sam's arm and she slowly woke up.

"I asked Brenna to be my girlfriend and she said yes!!!!!" Luke said as he did a victory dance and then flopped down next to me on the floor. I patted his shoulder and congratulated him.

"She's coming over today, man I'm so lucky." He said as he put his hands behind his head. I giggled at him and so did Sam as we piled pillows on top of him.

"She's really nice Luke, I'm happy for you."

** LENNA FOR LIFE. Hope you liked this update :) **