13. He Knows and Going Out

"Hey Jessie, we're going out so you're gonna stay here ok!?" Ashton yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I muffled a yes as I turned over in my bed and then sat up. I looked down to my arms to see the bandages from last night. I knew I had to change them because they were bloody from last night. I felt incredibly guilty but I couldn't stop it. It was like some thing inside of me made me do it.

I turned the TV on after I changed my bandages and put my bracelets back on. I knew I had at least two hours before the guys got back home because they were probably recording in the studio. I put on a random movie and decided that I would get some popcorn. I went into the kitchen and put the popcorn in the microwave.

"Jessie?" I heard Mikey's voice echo through the house. I froze in place and looked down at my wrists that were covered with bracelets. He would know. I normally never wear bracelets and he would know. I had to think of something quick.

"Yeah, Mikey?" I asked as I crossed my arms so that he had less of a chance do seeing my bandaged arms. He walked into the kitchen and his eyebrows furrowed. He glanced down at my arms for a moment before looking back up at my face.

"What are you doing?" He walked over to me and pulled out the popcorn when it was ready. He grabbed a bowl and poured the popcorn in and then looked back at me again.

"I'm watching TV and was about to eat my popcorn before you rudely interrupted and took it from me. Why aren't you still at the studio?" I said and quickly grabbed the bowl from his hands and ran back to the couch and grabbed a blanket so I could cover my arms.

"Calum and Ashton decided to have a writing session and Luke went to meet up with Brenna or something." Mikey said as he plopped down next to me and took the remote to look through the many channels. He glanced over at me and I could tell he was looking at my arms.

"Hey Mikey, can we go out tonight? I don't feel like staying home, and you guys haven't really showed me around yet." Mikey and I had been watching a bunch of random TV shows for the past 4 hours. Yeah, it was fun and all, but it was also really boring.

"Yeah sure. What do you want to do?" He looked at me and I smiled. He knew exactly what I was going to say. Somehow he always knew what I was thinking, even more than my brother surprisingly. He got up and stretched before telling me that he was going to take a shower and get ready. I stood up after he went up the steps and folded the blanket. I ran up the steps to my room to decide what to wear.

After half an hour of going through my closet, I decided on a white tank top and blue and red plaid long sleeved shirt. I grabbed my favorite pair of black skinny jeans. I threw on my black vans and walked downstairs to see Mikey eating a piece of pizza. He threw the rest of the piece back into the fridge and we went out the door. It was a short walk to the park that I had my heart set on going too ever since I came to live with the boys. I ran to the swing and Mikey was close behind me and got on the one next to me.

After a little while, we both ended up lying on the ground staring at the stars above us. It was a beautiful night to be outside. "Hey Jess, the boys are back home. They said they brought food." His face lit up at the thought of food. One fact about Mikey, he could never turn down food no matter how full he was. He stood up and reached a hand out to me to help me up.

"Jessie I know what you did so please stay strong for me, you know I love you like a sister." He said as he pulled me into a hug. I started to cry and he ran his fingers through my hair trying to calm me down. I was so glad I had him with me.

** Ok so Mikey found out, but no one else knows. Comment and vote if your liking it :) **