19. Telling Luke and Protected

I woke up in the middle of the night sweating and not being able to catch my breath.  Calum and the girl had made their way into my dreams.  That's all I can think about.  The scene just keeps replaying in my head.  I glanced at the clock and saw it was 4 am.  I brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.  I wanted to talk to someone but I had no idea which boy to talk to.  Michael wasn't an option because he knew Calum too long.  And Ashton would go full on big brother protective mode.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled to Luke's name.  I pressed the call button and put the phone to my ear.  After three rings he picked up.

"Hello?" Luke's groggy voice said into his phone and a wave of relieve flooded over me.

"Um hi Luke. I kind of need to talk to you..." I said as I got up and started pacing around my room.  He immediately said he would come right to my room.  About five minutes later Luke knocked on my door.  He came and gave me a bone crushing hug then grabbed my hand and we sat on my bed.  

"What's wrong J?" Luke said as he stroked my hand with his thumb.  I looked up at him and he could tell I was hesistant with what I was going to say.  I finally calmed myself down enough and started to tell him.

"It's Calum... He.... He came back and I went to see him and I opened the door slightly and I saw him making out with some bleach blonde skinny girl and I just didn't know who to talk to and I can't sleep and I couldn't tell the other guys because Ashton would get all protective and probably try and kill Calum and Mikey would probably do the same thing and I just thought I could talk to you."  I rambled on as I started to cry yet again.  Luke wiped away my tears with his thumb and grabbed my hands again.

"Jess, he doesn't deserve you.  You are so much better than that.  I will make sure he stays away from you while we're here ok?"  I nodded my head and wiped my eyes with my sleeve.  I was happy that Luke had come.  He'd made me feel a lot better in assuring me that he would keep Calum away from me.  I needed time but I knew I couldn't completely forgive him for this.  

"Thank you Luke.  I feel much better."  I said as I stood up and gave him a hug.  We said goodbye and he went back to his room.  I jumped back onto my bed and I knew that I wasn't going to fall back asleep.  I had way too much on my mind at the moment.  I opened twitter and just scrolled through some of my mentions.  I followed girls and a few guys who asked for a follow and I tweeted back to a few people.  After about 2 hours of doing that, I decided to try and go back to bed.

 ~~~~~~later that day~~~~~

I heard a knock on my door and rolled out of my bed to get it.  I looked to see who it is and I saw the familiar curly hair of my brother.  I let him in and he hugged me and lifted me up.  I guessed that Luke had told him.  I wasn't mad, just a little scared because I knew Ashton always got really mad about things like this.  I pulled away and looked at him.  He seemed more sad than anything else, kind of how I feel.

I told him about what happened because Luke only told him part of the story.  When I was done he started pacing in front of the bed.  I could tell he was getting himself angry over it.  I grabved his hand and pulled him back down next to me.  I told him  that I needed time and I wanted Calum to stay away from me.  Ashton agreed, Luke had told him about the part where they were going to protect me.

Ashton told me that he would be back soon because we both still had to get dressed.  I threw on leggings and a swearshirt along with uggs and I grabbed my phone.  I met Ashton, Michael, and Luke in the hallway.  That's when Calum's door opened and the girl walked out.  She squeezed past us in the hallway and I turned to Luke and cried into his shirt.  He told me to jump onto his back and we went to the elevator.  Ashton and Michael stood in front of us hiding me.  

The last thing I saw before the doors closed was a huge smile on Calum's face as he came out of his room.

*** Hi please comment and vote it would help me a lot :) also tell your friends about it if you think it's good :) thank you!!! ***