47. Released and Arguments

I woke up in my hospital with Ashton curled into my chest.  I poked his cheek and saw one of his eyes flicker open and look up at me.  A smile small made it's way to his face and I poked his dimple.  He laughed at me and then sat up next to me while rubbing his eyes.  I moved more to the side so that he would have more room since he was a lot taller than me.  "Goodmorning Sis."  He said as he let out a big yawn.  

"Morning Bro.  I'm hungry.  I want food.  Can you please get me food.  The stuff that they give me fucking sucks and I absolutely hate it."  I was talking about the food trays that the nurses had been bringing me.  They had a bunch of slop looking food that I refused to eat.  I wanted Ashton to get me something from a vending machine that I could actually eat without gagging.  

"Ok.  Be right back."  He said as he rolled out of my bed and kissed me on the cheek and then left the room to get me food.  A nurse walked in and told me that I would be released from the hospital tonight and started to remove the tubes from my stomach which actually wasn't half as painful as I thought it would be.  She sewed the holes closed in my stomach and bandaged them up.  I saw her looking at my cuts but she made sure not to make it a big deal.  She just told me to stay strong and then left the room.

A few minutes later Ashton came back into the room with a bag of Doritos and a Sprite.  He threw them to me while he sat at the very end of the bed and I dug into the bag of chips.  I ate a few chips and drank most of the Sprite.  I ate the rest of the chips and didn't feel totally hungry for the first time since being in the hospital.  I told Ashton about how they were releasing me later that day, and he was thrilled that he didn't have to cuddle me again in the small bed because he was way too tall for it.  

Yeah, Ashton had a plan where Ashton and Calum would take turns cuddling with me each night so I wouldn't try and do anything again.  I said it was ok because Calum knew that I thought of him only as a brother and I was basically his sister, and he had asked the girl, Daisy on a date.  She lived in Maryland so when we stopped in Washington D.C he would take her out.  

For the rest of the day until I was released, I sat around on my phone, which they had given back to me, and just tweeted and acted like everything was fine.  I wasn't supposed to tell any of the fans what happened.  I'm not sure what the guys were going to do to explain when we were seen going out of the hospital but that wasn't my job of figuring out.  

"Ms. Irwin, you are free to go.  Just remember next time that you have people that love you that you can talk to ok?"  The doctor said as I carefully stood up and threw on my clothes.  I was glad that Calum had gone back home and gotten me sweatpants and my favorite lazy shirt that happened to be Ashton's.  I threw on the comfy clothes, careful with my stitches and cuts that were still on my side.  I made sure I had my phone with me as I walked into the waiting room where Calum and Ashton were waiting for me.  

"We are getting ice cream, I convinced Ashton after a lot of asking."  Calum said as he grabbed one of my hands and Ashton got the other.  They swung my arms a little bit as we went through the back entrance so that we had less of a chance of being seen.  

"Hey guys what did you tell the moms?  Like with me being in the hospital and everything."  I asked them as we hopped into the car that had been pulled around for us.  Ashton and Calum sat on both sides of me and they told the driver the directions to the closest Dairy Queen.  It was actually a short ride and Ashton went in and got all of our ice cream while Calum and I just stayed in the car.  I leaned my head onto his shoulder and shut my eyes.  Being in the hospital drained all of your energy especially when you only had one Sprite and a bag of chips.  

"I have ice cream!!!!!"  Ashton practically screamed as he jumped in beside me and handed Calum and I our cones with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sprinkles.  He had gotten a ginourmous banana split with chocolate fudge on top.  We ate our ice cream as we drove back to the house and actually didn't have any spills of ice cream on eachother.  I got out of the car afraid to go into the house.  

Calum intertwined our fingers as we both walked up to the house.  I knew Mikey was going to be inside but hopefully Luke would keep him away from me while I went up to my room.  I didn't exactly hate him, but I didn't like him right now either.  Calum led me right up to my room.  I saw Luke holding MIchael back out by the pool and I saw him yelling for me.  I ignored him and looked at the ground as Calum walked with me.  We got to my room and I sat down on my bed plugging my phone into it's charger.  "Are you ok Jess? Wanna cuddle?"  He asked me as he sat against the back of my bed and opened his arms.  I curled into his side, my head resting on his chest.  He loosely wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. 

That's when I heard the yelling from downstairs.  It was Ashton against Michael.  I buried my face into Calum's shirt hoping to block out the sound.  That's when both voices went quiet.  

The last words of the argument that I heard were, "Michael she tried to commit." 

********** HI I UPDATED I loved this chapter and I hope you do too :) comment and vote and yeah **********