3. Getting Home

"Hey Cal, why hasn't Ashton said anything to me? Does he not like me or something?" I whisper to Cal so the other guys can't hear.

"We will explain when we get home because you will probably be a little shocked." He said with a smile to I guess reassure me.

I leaned my head onto his shoulder. Green Day- Holiday is on. One of my most favorite songs ever. But I know that Cal is my best friend. That's a fact. The other boys just keep ignoring me. It's pissing me off to tell you the truth. I don't know them so how could they hate me?

~~~~~ at the house~~~~~

"Welcome home Jessie!!!" Cal ran into the house screaming with my some of my bags in his arms.

"Haha why thank you Cal Pal." I said as I followed him into what I think is the living room.

"Ok so your room is upstairs, second door on the right, your bathroom is the room next to it, and yeah so go get comfy clothes on because we are having A MOVIE MARATHON!!!!!" Cal is definitely excited.

I grabbed my stuff from his arms and I went upstairs. Let me just say, my room is huge. Bigger than I could have ever imagined. A big four poster bed was in the middle up against the wall with a big nightstand and desk. I took my bags to the closet and I can't believe how big it is. I can actually walk inside. This is a big upgrade. Wow.

** this update sucked I know but it's going to get a lot better **