27. Concert and He Likes Me

We got home from getting tattoos and I immediately ran in to show Luke.  I saw him sitting in the living room and I jumped into the spot next to him.  I removed the bandage from my tattoo and he looked at it.  "That is the best tattoo I have ever seen ever.  No offense to Mikey and Cal."  Luke said as he took a picture of it and tweeted it.  I took my phone out of my pocket and retweeted it and took my own pic.  

"Hey Jess can you come here a second?!?" I heard Ashton yell from upstairs.  I got up and ran up the steps knowing it was probably important.  I went into Ashton's room to see him on his laptop with the biggest smile on his face I could ever imagine.  I sat down next to him and looked at his computer screen.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ASHTON YOU DID NOT!!!!!!!" I screamed as I got up and started jumping up and down celebrating around his room.  He got up with me and put me on his back as we jumped around the whole top floor celebrating and freaking out.

"What's wrong I heard screaming?!?" Luke rushed up to us.  I got off of Ashton's back and wrapped my arms around his waist burying my face in his chest to hide that I was crying.  

"I just scored us tickets to Green Day!!!!!!" Ashton said as he started to have a fangirl moment.  I let go of Luke and wiped my eyes.  Michael came up and joined in the celebration once he learned that we were actually going to a Green Day concert.  I could hear Calum celebrating in his room, Green Day was his favorite band too.  I ran into my room and quickly signed onto my laptop to facetime Brenna and Sam.  

They both picked up and I immediately told them that Ash got us tickets.  Ashton had gotten them tickets too so we could all go together.  We all started screaming again which then turned into crying.  This went on for a while until it got late and we all had to hang up.  

The concert was in two weeks so I knew I had to figure out my outfit so that I would look perfect for the concert.  I looked through my entire closet and couldn't find anything I liked to wear.  I definitely needed more opinions on this matter.  Picking an outfit for a concert is serious business.  

"Hey guys can you come in here for a second!?" I yelled out my door.  I heard their steps as they came in and sat down on my bed while I stood in front of them.  "Ok guys, your job is to vote on which outfit you think I should wear to the concert.  After I show you the options you say which top I should wear with the jeans."  They all nodded their head.

I laid down my favorite pair of black skinny jeans in front of the guys on the floor.  Then I put a Green Day shirt, a blue tank top with an infinity sign, and a long sleeved black to blue ombre shirt.  I put my black combat boots next to it and I waited for the boys to tell me which one.

The results were, Luke: Tank Top, Ashton: Green Day, Michael: Ombre.  Obviously they were of no help to me because they all had different answers.  I called Calum in to have a last decision.  I had to at least begin to talk to the guy again.  

Calum sat with the rest of the guys and looked at the clothes on my floor.  He kept glancing at the clothes and then me and back to the clothes.  After a little while he pointed to the tank top.  I smiled and thanked the guys and told them they were free to go.  I folded the clothes and put them on my desk so I didn't lose them from now until the concert.  

I felt arms wrap around my waist and looked up to see the neon pink hair that I loved.  He kissed my cheek and let go to lay on my bed.  I sat next to him and ran my fingers through his bright pink fluff.  He smiled up at me and started to giggle.  "What?" I asked as I looked at him and started to giggle too.

"You're just really cute.  Hey, will you go out with me?"  He asked as his tone got more serious.  I nodded and said yes immediately giving him a quick peck on the lips.  "How about we have a indoor movie date right now complete with junk food and scary movies?" He asked as he sat up.

"That sounds perfect."  I said as I got up and grabbed a big sweatshirt that was Ashton's and a pair of fuzzy pajama pants.  I changed in my bathroom and grabbed blankets and pillows from my bed and closet so that we could make a fort in the living room.  I went down the stairs and began to build the fort, while Mikey went to his room to grab some candy and chips from his stash in his room.  

"Let's do this."  He said as he climbed into the fort with me and scrolled through the scary movies to choose from.  We both decided on The Conjuring and I snuggled into Michael's side as it started.  

"You can sleep Jess, it's ok."  Michael said as he saw my eyes start to flutter shut in the middle of the movie.  

"Night, Michael."  I finally fell asleep with my head on his chest.  I really like him and I think he really likes me.

***** Hope this was ok it's kind of just like a filler chapter and stuff :) Please comment and vote and yeah xD *****