21. Leaving and Time Away

"Ashton what about your album?" I said as I grabbed his arm to stop him from packing my clothes.  He turned towards me and tried to calm himself down.  

"I can't deal with him hurting you anymore.  He used to do it before the band got really famous.  Then when we started getting famous he stopped.  I guess now he's started again.  He's an idiot Jess and he doesn't deserve you." He said as he went back to packing up the rest of my clothes.  I quickly put my laptop and other things into my travel bag.  Ashton grabbed my hand and took me to his room where he packed up his clothes also.

Ashton called Michael and Luke and told them that we were leaving.  Michael decided to come with us while Luke would stay in London to make sure Calum stopped with all of the girls.  Ashton grabbed our bags while I had my backpack and we met Michael in the lobby of the hotel.  I knew the fans were going to be confused, so I had to clear it up.

"Guys meet some fans and just tell them I don't feel well so we are going back home.  That way you guys won't get hate."  I said as I walked out the door holding my stomach and my mouth and hopping into the car the boys had called.  I watched as Michael and Ashton came out and I saw the girls nodding, obviously being told that I wasn't feeling well.  The guys took some pictures with the fans and then climbed in beside me.  

"They understood so it's all good." Michael said as my phone started getting notifications from twitter from the fans saying to feel better and see my again in London later.  I put my headphones in and listened to music on the way to the airport.  Somehow the guys had gotten three tickets on the next flight to Sydney.  I knew they were famous but I never knew that could happen.  

We went through the airport and boarded our plane.  I got a text from Luke saying that he would miss me and he wouldn't promise that he won't hurt Calum.  I told him that I would miss him too and not to do anything that would get him in jail.  Luke and I texted for another few hours until he said he had to go because Calum was dragging him to a club.  I told him to stay safe and then put my phone away.

I leaned my head onto Ashton since he was sitting next to me and I slowly fell asleep.  

~~~after flight~~~

"Hey guys can I go over to Brenna's? I haven't seen her in a while."  I asked as we started the drive back to our house.  The guys talked about it and said it would be fine.  I already had my bag so they just dropped me off at her house. 

"Jess!!!! Hey! I thought you and the guys were in London for like 3 months?" Brenna said as she let me in and led me up to her room.  I had to say it was really nice.  She had light blue walls and a four post bed the was in the middle of the back wall.  She grabbed some blankets and pillows out from her closet for me.  

"Well, actually, Mikey and Ashton came back with me.  Calum and Luke are still in London."  I said as I laid out the blankets and pillows on the floor like a makeshift bed.  Brenna had a confused look on her face.  I sat down on the blankets and I motioned for her to sit next to me.  She took a seat and I started to explain everything.  

"We should call Sam.  She will want to know too." Brenna said as she got up and grabbed her phone.  Her conversation with Sam was very short and she told me she would be over in 5 minutes.  I went on twitter and talked to some fans until Sam arrived.

"J, what's wrong?  I could tell when Bren called me that's something's up."  She said as she sat in front of me on the blanket.  I told her the main parts like Calum kissing the blonde and then another girl and Brenna filled in the rest of the story. "I will go to London and whoop his ass you know that right?" Sam said.

"I know you would," I said as I laughed,"but I just want to be done with him for a while.  Ashton and Mikey came back with me because they are more mad  then I am."  I told them about Ashton fighting with Calum and punching him in the face.  I could tell that Sam was proud of Ash for standing up for me.  Ashton was always that kind of brother though.  Protective and loving.

"I say we eat some ice cream and talk about pizza all while watching a shark movie marathon." Brenna suggested as we went into her kitchen and grabbed all the ice cream, her parents were at work they wouldn't care anyway, and we went into her living room.  

"Shark week is my absolute favorite thing ever!" I said as I stuffed my mouth with mint chocolate chip ice cream, my favorite.  Brenna and Sam nodded and agreed it was their favorite also.  

"Hey Jess, how long do you want to stay? You know you're welcome or as long as you want." Brenna said as she put on Jaws, aka the best shark movie in the history of the world.

"I dont know really.  I don't want to go home tomorrow though.  The boys have been being really protective, and yeah it's cool, but I just need some time away from a bunch of dorks."  I said as I started to laugh.  Brenna told me her parents would be fine with me staying as long as I needed, her parents were cool like that.  I nodded and we all focused on the screen with the giant shark eating a ship.

****** So I have some ideas for the next part of the story and it's going to be really awesome so yay!!!  Please comment and vote and tell your friends and your friends' friends and just everyone you know if you like this story haha xD hope you're liking it and yeah :) ******