5. A Brother and The Start of a Gig

"Wait how did, what, but, I dont understand." I stumbled over my words. All of my 12 years and I had never known that I had a brother. I sank to the floor and cried into my hands.

"Jessie please dont cry." Ashton said as he started to get teary eyed and sat down beside me.

"Im ok. I just never thought I had any siblings and it's just a really big shock to me." I said as I tried to calm myself down.

"Yeah, I would have been pretty shocked too. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I was kind of nervous that you wouldn't want me to be your brother or something and I get really freaked out about those types of things." I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him until he calmed him down.

I stood up and helped him up. We hugged again until Luke coughed and we seperated. I walked back into the living room and took my seat next to Cal. I layed my head in his lap and stretched my legs on the rest of the sofa.

"So I'm guessing he told you right?" Cal asked me as he started running his fingers through my hair. I nodded my head and he sighed. "Are you ok with it because if you're not them I can take u back or I can take you to a hotel. Nope that sounded wrong I meant I could buy a hotel room for you." His cheeks turned a bright firetruck red as I started to laugh at him.

"Cal I'm fine. I'm so happy that Ash is my brother. Not having family and then being told that you have a brother is one of the most amazing feelings in the world. I'm thankful that it was you and not some weird couple that normally adopt the other girls."

"I'm glad because I didn't want you to think Ash brought you in for some weird reason." Cal laughed. His laugh was contagious and we immediately went into a laughing fit.

~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jessie! Do you want to come to one of our gigs?!?" I heard Ash yell to me. I was lying on my bed scrolling through tumblr when I jumped up and ran to stairs to look down at Ash.

"How much time do I have?!?!?!?!?" I screamed to Ash. He told me that I had hour. My heart calmed back down, I never took that much time to get ready. I went back into my room and threw on a pair of jean shorts and an all time low shirt. I slipped on my knock off converse and grabbed my sweatshirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and went down the stairs.

"Jessie is looking snazzy." Michael said from where he sat at the kicthen counter eating some pizza.

"Why thank you Mikey." I said as I curtsied with my imaginary dress.

"Alright well let's get going then." Cal said with a big smile. We piled into the car and were off to their gig.