45. Hospital

Ashton's P.O.V.

"Jessie!!! Let us in!!!"  I yelled as I hit her door as hard as I possibly could.  Luke, Calum, and I all kept hitting the door with out shoulder trying to break it open somehow.  I kept calling for her but got no response from her.  Finally, I told the guys to back up and I went as far from the door as I could and rammed into it with all my strength.  Thankfully, the door knob broke off and we could finally get  into the room.  I looked around and saw that the bathroom light was on.  I ran over and threw open the door.  That's when I saw Jessie laying there on the ground with a bottle of pills in her hand.  "Luke call an ambulance!!!!!!"  I screamed as I picked her up from the bathroom floor and laid her on the carpet in her room.  I checked to make sure that she was breathing, which she was but very faintly.  

I started to try and resuscitate her but it wasn't working.  I heard the sirens from the ambulance getting closer and the steps from the paramedics rushing up the stairs.  I backed away as they started to put her on a type of stretcher and carried her down and out the door.  I jumped into the ambulance with her and told Luke and Calum to meet us at the hospital with Sam and Brenna.  As the paramedics helped her, I texted Luke and told him the hospital that we were going to.  He said they had left the house and were following close behind us.  

"Come on Jess I know you can do this."  I said as I grabbed her hand and looked at her.  I knew she was strong and that she could make it.  We got to the hospital and the paramedics unloaded her from the ambulance and rushed her into the emergency room.  I was told to stay in the waiting area until they confirmed that she was stable and could have visitors.  I took a seat in one of the chairs and waited for everyone else to show up.  I told Luke not to bring Michael because he would just cause more trouble than he already had.  

I sat anxiously waiting for some news of what was going on with Jess.  She would make it through, I know it.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Jess's P.O.V. 

I woke up in a hospital bed with the noise of beeping machines all around me and I could feel the  tubes sticking out of my stomach.  I opened my eyes and looked around to see bright lights and doctors and nurses all around my room.  I noticed that the guys are nowhere to be seen.  I knew they were the ones to find me, or else I wouldn't be in the hospital.  I watched as most of the doctor's drained out of the room except for one.  

'Hi I'm Doctor Stevenson.  You know you're very lucky that your brother got to you when he did.  We pumped your stomach quick just at the right time or else you would be dead right now."   I didn't say it out loud, but I wished that I was.  Michael obviously hated me now, I mean, people say the truth that they are afraid to say when sober.  So Michael thought that I was a slut, so why would I want to live.  

"Can I see my brother?"  I asked as the doctor went through my file.  She told me that I would be able to see him in a little while because I was still recovering from my stomach being pumped.  I was told that I had been in the hospital for close to a day.  I had been asleep the whole entire time.  I was in the ICU because of how much pills I had taken.  I wasn't allowed to have visitors for an entire day because of the risk of infection from the openings in my stomach.  

I asked the doctor how many people were waiting for me and she said two girls and three guys.  I sighed in relief that Michael wasn't with them.  I didn't want to talk to him anytime soon.  I didn't even know if I wanted to be his girlfriend anymore.  I mean, he didn't trust me when I told him that Luke was just being a friend by taking me to the hospital.  I would have to talk to him.  

Dizziness took over and I slowly fell asleep to the sound of beeping machines and doctor's voices.

**** Double update because I was told to so yeah ****