48. Calum and Walking In

That's when the sobbing started.  I tried to ignore it and get closer to Calum.  I heard Michael yelling for me and crying at the same time but I ignored him.  Ashton and Luke seemed to have him under control because he never came stomping up to my room.  I was thankful to see that the guys had replaced my doors, this time they didn't have a lock though.  "Don't worry Jess, it will be ok." Calum said as he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

Michael stopped yelling but then all I heard was loud sobbing and the moms asking Ashton and Luke questions.  I heard a slight knock on my door and Calum got up to see who it was.  He opened the door a tiny bit, and then came back and layed next to me.  He told me that it was Michael's mom, Karen, and that she said it would help him if I could talk to him.  I reluctantly got up with Calum's help and he just told me to hop onto his back.  He carried me down the steps on his back and I saw a glimpse of Michael's pink hair through the doorway to the living room.  Calum set me down and grabbed my hand as we walked into the living room.  Calum led us to the couch that was directly across from the chair that Michael was sitting in.

Michael's face turned red with anger as he saw mine and Calum's hands intertwined.  He kept calm though and didn't say anything about it.  I sat as close to Calum as I possibly could and kept a tight grip on his hand.  Ashton was nowhere to be found but Luke was standing in the corner, I guess to make sure that Michael didn't kill Calum or something.  I looked at Calum and then to Michael.  

"Jess, I just wanted you to know that I didn't mean anything that I said when I was drunk.  I had no idea what I was saying."  Michael said as he looked at me.  Ashton had told him what he said.  Of course, he blamed the alcohol.  

"Michael I'm not a fucking idiot, I know people are always brutally honest when they are drunk.  You said what you said and you meant it.  You know that Luke is like a brother to me and so is Calum.  Luke was there for me and found me in the bathroom after I had cut.  I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would react this exact way!"  By the end I was yelling and beyond pissed at Michael.  I told Calum that I wanted to leave and I was done talking to Michael.  We both stood up and walked out of the room towards the back door as Michael's stare followed us.  We went out to the studio and I sat down at the drums.  

I started to play She Looks So Perfect, the song that Ashton had taught me before.  It calmed me down a lot and all of the sudden Calum was joining in on the bass.  I had to say it sounded amazing.  Now I know what it feels like to be able to make music.  At the end of the song, Calum stood up and started clapping for me.  I stood from the drums and bowed way to dramatically.  I placed the drum sticks back in their spot and wandered around the studio.  

My mind was preoccupied with so many things, I didn't even realize that I almost ran into a guitar stand.  I was thinking about my mom being in the guest house right next to me, and Michael, and just everything.  Calum came from behind me and gave me a hug while resting his chin on top of my head.  He turned me around and held out his hand for me to take.  I took it and we both walked out of the studio and went back into the house.  I told him I would see him later and went looking for Sam and Brenna.  I found Brenna first and she was with Luke in the gaming room.  I asked her where Sam was and she said went with Ash to cuddle.  I asked Luke if I could take Brenna to hang out by the pool.  He said it was fine so Brenna and I went outside and sat by the pool with our feet hanging in the water.

Brenna and I were talking about random things about the tour and about how we were going to be tutored when all of a sudden we heard a loud scream and two yells.  That's when Calum came running outside and plopped down next to me while hiding his face in my neck.  He was shaking and he had a death grip around my waist.  "Calum, what's wrong?  You look live you've seen a ghost."  I said to him as I rubbed his back to get him to calm down.

"S-s-s-sam and A-a-a-a-ashton.  I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE NOW JESS!"  Calum said quickly while stumbling a tiny bit and keeping his face hidden.  Brenna and I just looked at each other in realization.  I just kept rubbing Calum's back hoping to get him to calm down.  

***** HAHA im sorry I had to add a little humor to this :) and my friend Sam wanted me to so..... HERE U GO comment and vote and all that jazz *****