53. Canadian Hockey and The Truth

The plan went just as we wanted it too at the airport.  Just our luck there was a mom and a little boy that gladly traded Michael and I their tickets.  Calum was stuck sitting next to the little boy and Ashton and Sam were texting us deatils throughout the whole ride.  Supposedly the boy even wiped food on Calum's arm.  Other than that the flight wasn't really very eventful for Michael and I.  I fell asleep on his shoulder half way through and woke up before we landed.  

We got to the hotel in Toronto and were surrounded by a big group of fans.  Thankfully, they were very respectful and didn't try and mob us or anything.  We took a few pictures and signed some autographs before we were ushered  into the hotel building.  We had four rooms for our group and then the moms had their own rooms.  Michael and I went up to our room which was on the top floor with everyone else's.  The rooms were Michael and I, Brenna and Luke, Ashton and Sam, and then Calum was by himself, yet again.

"Alright, so there is a hockey game tonight and Sam and I really want to go!  We promise that we will be careful and a security guard can even come with us I dont care but I just really really want to go.  I won't ask for anything else but Canada is like the best place for hockey."  I said to Mikey once we got in our room.  I had gotten Sam and I tickets online while we were in L.A since I knew we were coming to Toronto.  There was a game between the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Boston Bruins.  It was supposed to be one of the best games because they were two of the highest ranking teams.  

"Sure, you can go.  Just make sure you keep the guard with you, I don't want anything to happen to you.  I have no idea what I would do if someone hurt you."  Michael said as he came over to me and wrapped me in a big hug.  He kissed the top of my head and then I went to my suitcase to look for something amazing to wear.  I pulled out a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and my own hockey jersey that I had from the team back in Sydney.  I got dressed, put on some light makeup, and threw my hair into a ponytail before I went to Sam and Ashton's room and saw that Sam was ready also.  

"This is going to be the best game we have ever been to!"  Sam squeeled as we said goodbye to Ashton and Michael and walked out of the hotel with our security guard and headed to the game.  We arrived at Air Canada Centre where the game was being held.  We jumped out of the car and walked inside with the guard.  It was amazing inside, much bigger than the rinks in Sydney.  We walked into the hockey shop and I started looking at the hockey sticks while Sam went to look at the skates.

I found an amazing hockey stick that was the perfect height for me and it was the colors of my old hockey team, blue and black.  It was a great price so I decided that I would come back and buy it after the game was over.  Sam also found an awesome pair of skates that she was going to get afterward.  We walked around a bit and then finally got to our seats.  We were in the center section and were fairly close to the players benches.  The lights went dark and the announcer announced the teams as they came onto the ice and everyone started going crazy in the arena while the teams skated around on the ice.  

I took a picture and sent it to Cole, the hockey player from the team back in Sydney.  We had actually become pretty good friends and when I told him that I was at a hockey game in Canada he went crazy with excitement.  I promised him that I would send him a ton of pictures and videos of the game so he could learn from the pros.  Michael did get a little jealous but once he talked to Cole on the phone and realized that we both just really loved ice hockey a lot, he calmed down a lot.  

Cole immediately replied with how lucky I was to be at that game and that we would both have to go to a game together sometime in the future as friends.  I agreed and then told him that I would text him the pictures and videos after the game was over and then focused on the picture taking.  I saw a few of the players on the bench look at Sam and I but then saw the security guard and quickly turned their attention back to the game.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the game I made sure to send Cole all of the videos and pictures I had gotten and Sam, the guard and I all hopped back into the car to go back to the hotel.  Sam and I had also gone back to get the hockey stick and the skates that we wanted.  I knew the guys were going to want to use mine but I wasn't going to let them anywhere near it, I know how destructive they can be.  Sam was also going to make sure she hid her skates from the because they could not be trusted around blades either.  

We got back to the hotel and we rushed up to our rooms and quickly put our stuff away.  Sam and I met back up in the hallway and we both had the same question, where was everyone else?  We went down to the restaurant in the lobby of the hotel and saw all of the guys and the moms sitting at a big table near the back.  I saw open seats next to Mikey and Ashton so Sam and I both sat down.  Everyone was silent and all of their heads turned to me.  

"Jess, I told them."  Was all that Ashton said.  I immediately knew what he was talking about.  He had told them that I was his sister.  I sat there staring at the ground with my arms crossed, not wanting to say anything.  I was afraid that Anne Marie would be mad at me for keeping it a secret.  I mean, the others moms had already known.  I glanced in Anne Marie's direction and saw just pure shock on her face.  

"Jess, I, I never, I don't even know what to say to be honest."  Anne Marie said as she looked at me and Ashton.  

"You don't need to say anything."  I grabbed Michael's hand and told him that I wanted to go back to the room.  He stood up with me and we both went back to our hotel room without another word.  Once we got to the room Michael and I got into the bed and he held me as I fell asleep.

****** So this chapter was a bit longer because the last chapter was so short.  I hope you guys liked it and yeah, if you know/play hockey you're pretty awesome lol vote and comment please :) *******