6. A New Friend and Crushing

We arrived at a arena and I was helped out of the car by Cal. I was shocked at how big it was. These dorks were performing here? Well that's a shock. I guess my brother really did make it. I was being led to a door which I guessed was the back entrance.

"You guys are actually playing here?" I asked as I stood in awe at how many people could stand in here.

"Yeah I know it's crazy. But One Direction actually asked us to tour with them." Michael said as he stared at the empty arena also. Mikey and I were getting along really well. We both loved video games, and surprisingly I was the only one in the house who could beat him. Take that Mikey.

"Cool. I'm not that big of a fan of One Direction. 5sos is my main." I said while I burst out laughing. All the guys know that Green Day and All Time Low are my favorite bands.

"Ok well Jess, let me give you the tour of backstage." Luke said with a very proffesional voice, or at least he tried to. I started giggling as he looped his arm through mine and led me backstage to where all the dressing rooms are.

"Why of course Mr. Hemmings." He led me to their dressing room. It's huge. Bigger than my bedroom at home. He led me to a cafeteria type place where there was a lot of food. I was definitely visiting that place again later.

The last stop was the stage. He led me onto the stage and I realized how big the stadium actually is. It's so much bigger from on the stage. I looked at Luke and all I could say was whoa. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and and just nodded his head.

I looked over at where Ash was standing and gave him one of my biggest smiles and a thumbs up. Ash just started laughing and gave me a thumbs up back. Just then, a worker from the arena came in and told us that the boys were starting in a few minutes and I should take my seat. I climbed back off the stage with Luke right behind me.

I saw the rest of the boys and said good luck before I went to my front row seat. I was about to see my brother play in front of thousands of people. Wow.

Girls piled into the arena. A girl sat next to me and introduced herself," Hi my name is Sam, I'm 16, and I am in love with Ashton Irwin. What's your name?"

"I'm Jessie, I'm 16, and I am in love with pizza." I said as I laughed as her eyes brightened at the thought of pizza.

"I'm really hungry for pizza now. Do you want some? I'm going to run up to concessions before the show starts." She said as she started to stand up.

"Yeah that sounds awesome thank you!" Making friends that buy you pizza. I love this.

Sam came back and we ate our pizza while waiting for the boys to come on stage. I don't want to tell her that I am Ash's sister just yet. No one has found out. I will tell her eventually because I can tell she is going to be my best friend here.

~~~~~~~ after the show~~~~~~~~~

After the show I gave her my number and told her I had to go. I waited until she had left, and went backstage to find the boys.

I saw Calum and ran up to hug him, yeah he was all sweaty, but I was fine with it. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt his heart beating at a thousand beats per second due to being on stage.

"You guys surprisingly don't suck as much as I thought you would." I said to him as I pulled away and went to hug the rest of the guys.

"Wow that is such a nice thing to say." Michael said his voice full of sarcasm.

"You know I love you guys." I started laughing. Calum came and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Ash stared at Cal's arm and then quickly put a smile on his face. I'd have to ask why he did that later. I mean, yeah I may have a small crush on Calum but it's not that big of a deal.

** Holy crap that is like the most I have ever written. Whoa. Hope you guys are liking it :) **