38. Adventuring and Hate

After about half an hour, I put Michael's Twitter on follow limit and tweet limit.  All of the tweets mostly read "Jess is so beautiful" or "Jess is the most amazing girlfriend ever I would be lost without her" and things along those lines.

"You are such a weirdo."  He said as he scrolled through all of the tweets and saw that I had tweeted over 300 times.  Brenna's facetime popped up onto the screen and I pressed accept as I layed down on my stomach like Michael was.  

"Hey J, I'm really bored.  Oh hey Michael.  Wait, was I interrupting something?"  Brenna said as she noticed Michael next to me and raised an eyebrow at us.  I told her to check his Twitter on her phone.  She pulled it up and just started laughing at how many times I tweeted him.  She gave me a virtual high five and told me she had gotten Luke's password by kissing him when we were still in Australia.  She told us that she was going to do the same thing as me, but not tell Luke.  

I hung up and layed on my side and propped my head on my hand.  I looked at Michael who was now on tumblr.  Yeah, he had a secret tumblr.  Oops, wasnt supposed to say that.  Anyway, he was looking through the "Messie" tag.  "Man, how did people get so many pictures of us?  We haven't even been out that much."  He asked as he looked at the numerous pictures that people had taken of us.  

"Well, fangirls have their ways.  I would do the same thing if I were in love with a band.  Plus, they take some good pictures, they are skilled.  I've seen their work on Instagram.  Amazing."  I grapped my phone and opened Instagram to show him some of the amazing pictures that they take.  I saw a really cute one of us and screenshotted it and set it as my background.  

"We're so cute.  I'm much better looking than Calum too.  And we have the matching hair."  He said as he started to twirl a piece of my hair with his finger.  I just rolled my eyes at him and gave him a quick kiss.  

"I'm going to take you around L.A.  Get dressed and meet me downstairs in ten.  Wear your Green Day shirt and those cute black shorts please.  That's my favorite outfit on you."  He said as he kissed my cheek and rolled off my bed to go to his room across the hall.  Yeah, he had the room closest to me.  Trust me, Ash wasn't very excited about that but I'm happy he finally came around.  He knew Michael was trustworthy and wouldn't try anything with me.  He knew I would punch him if he tried.

I got up out of bed and put on the outfit that Michael suggested, I mean, he thinks it looks cute, why wouldn't I wear it?  I grabbed a pair of combat boots and didn't bother to put on any makeup, it annoyed me anyway.  I put my hair in a side braid and went downstairs.  Michael came down a minute later wearing his signature black skinny jeans and Iron Maiden tank top with black boots.  

He grabbed my hand yelling to the other guys that we would be out for a little while.  Ashton was the only one to yell back to stay safe.  We actually had a car here so he hopped into the drivers seat and I got into the passenger seat.  He drove us to Hollywood Blvd. and he found a parking spot so we could walk around and explore a little bit.  

"Ew that's Jess.  Such a fat whore."  I heard a girl whisper as she walked pass us.  She smiled at Michael but completely ignored me.  

Suddenly, we have a whole entire group of girls surrounding us from all sides.  Somehow, I got seperated from Michael.  Some girls came and stood around me and told me how stupid I was and how I didn't deserve Michael.  My wrists began to grow itchy and I knew as soon as we got back I was going to have to find a blade.

*** SORRY THIS WAS SHORT IM LAZY AND YEAH vote pleaseeeeeeeeee ***