12. Date and It Happened Again

Today Calum and I are going to go ice skating on a local rink. I was surprised at how close it was to our house so we decided to just walk instead of drive. I had my own skates since I played ice hockey and Calum surprisingly had his own also. We got into the rink and it was one of the nicest I had seen. It had a little cafe with tables and a bar and couches and benches throughout the seating area. We had about 20 minutes until we got on the ice so we decided to get something to drink and put our skates on.

"Two hot chocolates please with extra whipped cream." Calum said as he ordered our drinks and payed. I thanked him and walked over to an open couch and sat down to start putting my skates on. I saw a pair of shoes in front of me and looked up to see a guy about my age looking at me.

"Hey, I'm Ryan. You have really pretty eyes by the way." The guy said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. I finished tying my skates and got up and walked right past him.

"Well, I'm Jessie, and I'm on a date." I said turning around and flipping him off. I walked over to Calum and wrapped my arms around him from the back. I could feel him laugh so I let go and he turned around and handed me my hot chocolate.

"You're so cute." Calum said as he tapped a bit of whipped cream on my nose. I wiped it off with my sleeve and walked back over the the couch that I had been sitting on with Calum following behind me. He sat down and started putting his skates on.

"Alright Calum, are you ready to have your butt whooped by a girl?" I asked as we both stepped onto the ice. I was surprised to see that Calum was good on his skates and actually didn't fall.

"I'm going to whoop your ass so be prepared." He laughed as he turned backward to face me as he skated.

"Ok then, let's make a bet. If I win, you have to buy me ice cream. If you win, I will kiss you." I said as I skated in a circle around him. He nodded his head in agreement, I knew he couldn't turn it down. We agreed that we would start on the goal line and race to the other opposite goal line. I stuck my tongue at him while counted to three.

We both skated as fast as we could to the goal line but we couldn't tell who won. I stopped a person who was skating past us and asked them who won. "Sorry dude, but the girl won." They said.

I raised my arms in the arms and skated a few circles around Cal as he pouted his lips and crossed his arms. I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the ice as the zamboni was coming out onto the ice. "I think that you owe me an ice cream."

"You are so lucky." He said as he stuck his tongue out at me. We went into the seating area to take our skates off. Once we were out of the rink, we walked to a small ice cream shop down the street.

We both got our ice cream and started the walk home. Our hands together and swaying back and forth as we walked.

"You know you only won the race because you cheated." Calum said as he licked his ice cream.

"And how is that Mr. Calum Hood?" I stopped and he stood right in front of me.

"You went before I said go so that means you cheated." He said with sassiness in his voice. Before he could say anything else I leaned up and attached our lips. When I pulled away I saw a ginormous smile on Calum's face.

I dropped the rest of my ice cream in the closest trash can and sprinted back home with Calum following close behind. I stopped at the front door to catch my breath and knocked on the front door. Luke opened the door and let me in.

"Well it seems that your date is not with you." He laughed and looked around me to see no Calum.

"You never kiss and tell." I said as I put a finger to my lips and sprinted up the stairs to my room. I heard Calum come in the door and Luke congratulate him and pat him on the back. The other guys soon joined Luke and congratulated Calum.

I was getting ready for bed when I heard a slight knock on my door and saw Ashton's head peak through a small crack. "Hey Sis, can I come in?"

"Yeah sure Bro." I said making fun of how he called me sis. I patted the spot next to me on my bed and he layed down looking up at me.

"So I hear you kissed Calum." He said as he poked my stomach lightly and laughed.

"Yup. First kiss went pretty well." I said as I smiled and the memory popped into my head. He clapped his hands like a little girl and begged me for details on the date. I told him about the guy that tried to talk to me and how I flipped him off all the way to when I ran inside the house and saw Luke.

Ashton stood up after my story and smiled and told me that we make a cute couple, which is definitely weird since he is my brother and normally would be a lot more protective. But that's what's cool about Ashton, he's laid back. He is the best brother ever.

~~~~few hours later~~~~

I needed to cut. I know that I have been clean for a while but the itchy feeling on my wrists is as strong as ever. I got up slowly from my bed and locked my bedroom door. I walked to my drawer and dug to the bottom to find my blade.

I went into the bathroom and cried as I cut my arms and thighs a few times. I got in the shower to rinse off and got out. I wrapped my arms in a bandage I found and put of some of my old bracelets to cover it.

I knew I shouldn't have, but I had too. I just hope the boys don't find out, especially Calum and Ashton.

** Hope you liked it and if you didn't I'm sorry but comment if you did because it makes me update more lol **