5: Party Time!

A/N: Hey guys in this chapter I am hoping for 2 comments, please. Then I will update twice tomorrow. Thanks Bookworms 😊 

Liam's POV

I wake up in an empty bed and sigh, I don't know why but I miss Layla's presence. Tonight Bella and Zack are having a party at the local bar because they are leaving after that, I think. I've been mulling over the fact that Layla and I have some type of connection, I can feel it. 

Shoots of electricity running through my veins every time Layla touches me, and my senses heighten whenever she is near even if I can't see her. I've come to the conclusion that either Layla and I are meant to be together, like those cliche romance novels where the characters feel sparks when they touch, or somehow we are mates, but third mates have never ever been hear of. When I get home to the pack, I'm going to our library to study more about the moon goddess and mates. Hopefully it will help me figure out what is going on with Layla and I.

I'm going to ask Layla for her number tonight, so that I an stay in touch with her when we go our separate ways. Even if we aren't mates, I still want to be with her. It's funny how life works, just days ago I was half dreading coming here. I didn't want to have a relationship with someone who wasn't my mate, and I was not happy, smiling or laughing. Then within a day Layla had me smiling, having emotions like caring, and enjoying myself. 

"Hey Liam. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out?" Layla asks, nervously playing with her hair.

"Oh yeah sure, what did you have in mind?" I ask

"Well do you wanna go swimming at the pool?" she asks

"Yeah sure, meet you there in 5" I reply grabbing my board shorts 

I run down to the pool, my heart racing and my stomach doing flips. Just like a teenage boy who has a crush, I mentally sigh to myself. I smell Layla's scent before I see her and when I do, my jaw almost hits the ground! She is wearing a white and gold strapless halter bandeau bikini and high waist white bikini bottoms with gold trim straps, she is absolutely breathtaking. I walk up to her nervously.

"Oh hey Liam" She says smiling

"Hey, are we going swimming?" I ask 

"Yep, and get ready to get your butt kicked. I'm an amazing swimmer" She boasts 

"Oh really?" I ask slyly

"Yep" She replies popping the 'p', before she can register anything I pick her up and throw her in the pool.

"You-you evil person" she says sputtering, once she resurfaced. 

"Come on, try and catch me" I laugh teasing her

~~~~~~

The swim was amazing, I had so much fun with Layla, she is such a happy person, but I can sense sometimes she changes like she's not always so happy. Now, Layla and I are heading to the party and this woman just keeps on turning me on. She decided to wear a royal blue v neck dress with a slit in the side revealing her slim, long legs. 

We arrive at the bar and am met by Bella and Zack, the happy couple. Then we head off to grab some drinks, I don't drink excessively but I still drink so I can handle the alcohol. After having 2 beers I decided to dance and look for Layla, I find her talking to Bella and a few other girls.

"May I take Layla?" I ask bowing

"Yes, go have fun!" Bella insists pushing her best friend to me.

"Hey! I'm a little tipsy, I don't drink often. I've only had 2 drinks" Layla shouts swaying a little

"Already!" I laugh

"Come on let's dance" She says pulling me to the dance floor

"Oh I love this song! Young blood, by 5 seconds of summer" Layla says bouncing around

After a few more songs Layla and I head back to the bar for some more drinks. I only have 3 or 4 more just so I'm tipsy, but Layla decides to have 4 more drinks and since she doesn't drink often, she is drunk by the end of our drinks. 

"H-hey baby, you know that I like you like a lot" She slurs grinning

"Oh really?" I ask, sobering up a little.

"Uh huh!" She says nodding really fast, like a child who wants something.

"Kiss me baby" She says sudenly

"What! No" I say shocked

 "You're mean" She grumbles crossing her arms like a 5 year old.

"No I'm not!" I say defensively 

"Well then kiss me!" She demands

"No, I'm not taking advantage of you when you're in this state" I reason, even though Red is not helping by making dirty images pop into my brain.

"See you are mean, I hate you!" She says running outside crying

"No, Layla. I'm sorry!" I call running after her.

I run outside to see Layla about to run across the street, I then see a giant truck coming straight at her........

A/N

Cliffhanger.😲
 Sorry guys, comment so that you can find out.

Did Layla get hit? Dun dun dunnnnnnnn

Cya

Bookworms