30: Traitor

Liam's POV

My mind keeps wandering back to the quick and desperate conversation I had with Layla last night.

Liam, Nicholas is about to mate me

A friend of mine will help you find me; her name is Khaleesi.

Please remember I love you......

Those last 5 words she mind linked sounded as if she and I would never be reunited. That bastard mated her and took away my precious mate. The pain was excruciating for me but I have no idea what it was like for Layla. I can't feel her presence and her scent that used to make me go crazy has drifted away. But I still have the memories and I still love her. I will find my princess no matter what.

I have sent out warriors to find either Khaleesi or locate where Layla is. Once I find them, I will set out to hunt down Nicholas and rip his head off, skin him then give him to the fire- no that wouldn't be painful enough. I will break his legs and arms leave him in a cell without food or water for about a week or 2 and then if he is still alive, I will burn him alive.

I know I must sound like a psycho, but he deserves it. He kidnapped a Beta's mate, broke the mate bond and is trying to become more powerful than the moon goddess.

We are getting so close to finding the traitor and I am also going to give him a slow and painful death.

"Beta Liam! We figured out who the traitor is." Luna Susan says, striding towards me.

"Really? Who?" I ask my adrenaline building.

"Come see, but don't make a fuss until we are in the room," She replies sternly.

"Yes Luna," I reply, eagerly walking towards the cells.

I open the sliding door with my hand print and walk into the all-white room, there is a single chair in the middle with Alpha Lawrence standing in front of it. Lawrence hears us coming and steps aside. Ryan's black and blue face appears, and I growl ferociously at him. He poisoned my princess that morning and he befriended me so that I wouldn't guess it was him. I wrap my hand around his neck and squeeze it tightly cutting off his circulation. I smirk satisfied when his face starts to turn blue.

"That's enough Liam. He will get what he deserves soon, but right now we need answers," Lawrence says firmly, and I let go of Ryan.

He gulps for air and neck rolls to the side like he is sleeping," Wow you are angry." He grins stupidly, and I restrain myself from punching him.

"Where is the pack?" Lawrence shouts at Ryan diverting his attention.

"Not telling," He smirks like a naughty kid.

"Maybe you'll tell us when I start skinning you, or worse," I threaten dangerously.

"You wouldn't dare," He retorts

"Try me." I keep my voice low and my eyes cold staring at the stupid fool.

"You won't kill me," Ryan tries again, but his eyes hold uncertainty and he adverts his eyes.

"Bring me a knife!" I call never looking away from my prey.

"Fine! I'll tell you." He shouts his eyes wide with fear.

"Oh, I was looking forward to some fun," I reply smirking at him.

"He's in the forest about 40km away from here, the cabin is near a big boulder about a kilometre away from the pack house." Ryan informs us, and Lawrence quickly mind links the warriors.

"Good, let's go," I say turning and speed walking to the door.

"Sir a wolf from another pack is here," A small maid says urgently.

"Okay, where are they?" I ask.

"On the deck," She replies.

"Hello, I'm Beta Liam of the Northern Pack. Who are you?" I question.

"I'm Khaleesi Throne, your mate Layla King sent me." She introduces herself.

A small smile appears on my face," Ok, let's get you something to eat then we can go find my princess," I say finally after a month things are working out.

"Thank you, Beta," She replies bowing her head.

"No worries, once we find Layla you can stay with us," I say.

We're coming to find you Layla...

A/N

Hope you enjoyed

Comment and vote

Cya

Bookworms