Epilogue

"Lucas Kai Roberts you get back here now!" Layla calls at our 3-year-old son.

"But mummy I wanted to play," he whines in response.

"I don't care bub, you haven't said sorry to your sisters for calling them names." Layla says sternly, and he pouts in defeat.

"Sorry Queenie, sorry Brooke." Lucas grumbles using the twins' nicknames, Brooke is short for Brooklyn and Queenie is like, Quinn, Harper's middle name.

"It's ok." They reply in unison.

"Good, now who wants yogurt, berry cups!" I shout happily, Layla just shakes her head sighing.

"Me!"

"I do"

We all sit around the table eating our yogurt, berry cups, a specialty of mine since I realised the girls loved them. It's the girls' 6th birthday soon, they're 2 years and a few months older than Lucas.

"Let's go race now!" Lucas says jumping off his chair and running to the door.

"That's not fair, because only you and Brooke will have super speed." Harper complains.

"We can't help it," Brooke retorts.

"Yeah you can, we can swap remember..." Harper reminds her.

"But then I'll lose." Brooke states.

"So, I'm the oldest!" Harper shouts.

"Why don't we all race?" I suggest.

"Uh...ok. But don't be sad if you lose daddy," Brooker agrees hesitantly, while Harper pats my back comfortingly.

"I promise I won't," I answer, amused that my daughters think I'm slow.

We all line up and Layla calls, '1,2,3' and we're off. Harper begins slow but uses her flying power to fly above everyone and winning. This causes disagreements between the kids again, as Harper cheated, but you can't help it when you have kids who are magic and werewolves.

The girls' wolves are both different, Harper's is grey with patches of light auburn littering her body and bright blue eyes, while Brooke's wolf is white, and cream with emerald green eyes.

Harper is a very intelligent, sweet and strong girl. Brooke is funny, sassy and caring. They look very similar with matching hazel and gold eyes, and brown-blonde hair.

Lucas is a cheeky, amusing and loving brother. He takes after me with grey eyes but has brunet hair.

The girls and him play together a lot, and they usually get along very well. He stands up for them and vice versa, it's extremely cute and funny to see a 3-year-old stand up for his older sisters.

We found out on the girls' first birthday that they had powers, or one of them did and the other had my werewolf genes.

Then later they started swapping their abilities. They both have twin telepathy, meaning no-one can intervene into their conversations like normal telepathy. So, they just close their eyes and then their abilities are swapped.

~~~~~

"Happy Birthday my girls!" I say, kissing them both.

"Thanks daddy." They reply.

"Where's my birthday girls?" Layla asks.

"We're here mummy!" They shout.

"We got you a pet griffin," Layla surprises them.

"Wow, it's so tiny," Brooke coos.

"Yeah, how big will it grow?" Harper asks, curious as always.

"Big enough for both of you to ride," she answers.

The girls run off the play and dip Layla, then kiss her on her nose. She laughs at me, capturing my lips. 

I bring her into our room, never breaking the kiss. Nothing is going to happen other than kissing, as the kids still need to be watched and we can't be too busy. I gently kiss her lips, and she suddenly bites mine. I smirk and move to her neck causing small moans to erupt from her.

"Ok babe, I love you, but I need to check on the kids." Layla sighs, leaning back and pushing me gently.

"Yeah I know." I say, kissing her one last time before we head out to find our kids.

"Mum! Dad! Brooke and Queenie have gotten stuck between swapping." Lucas shouts.

"What?" We say, anxiety creeping in.

"Come, follow me." He gestures, grabbing our hands in his tiny ones and leading us to his sisters.

We get outside and I see my daughters and stand still shocked. To an outsider it would look normal, 2 wolves standing on the grass next to each other. But to me it's crazy, they're both wolves!

Harper's wolf, Flora, rears and stomps the ground causing the ground to shake. Magic.

Brooke's wolf, Dewy, closes her eyes and starts floating or flying?

"Can you transform?" I ask.

They shake their heads.

"Ok, let me transform. I'll try to help them." Layla suggests, transforming into her multi-coloured wolf.

She trots up to the girls and nudges them, and probably mid linking. Then Queenie nods, trying to be the example for her younger sister she squeezes her eyes shut and soon her fur disappears and there is my little girl perfectly fine and fully dressed, surprisingly. Then Brooke appears again and finally Layla.

"That was so cool!" Brooke grins, excitement filling her eyes.

"Yeah it was, we have both wolf genes and magic powers," Queenie agrees.

"We're hybrids!" They shout, looking at each other.

"Interesting ones alright," I agree, smiling.

"At least you can transform back, I'm glad you're safe baby girls." Layla says motioning for the girls to hug her.

"It's not fair, now they can beat me," Lucas breaks the happy moment.

Layla and I burst out laughing at our strange and funny son.

"It's alright, you will just have to train harder." I say, ruffling his hair.

The girls look at each other, communicating," We'll let you win, sometimes," the girl's say, nodding very eagerly to prove their point.

"Thanks," he says, hugging them.

I stare at my wonderful children, with my arms wrapped around my beautiful wife and sigh. Everything is perfect.

A/N

Hey guys, finally finished.🎉

What'd you think about the kids, and epilogue?

I was thinking about writing a book about the twins.

Would anyone read it?

Cya

Bookworms, I'm gonna miss ya😢💖💖