29: Escape (Part 2)

"Hello Princess," Nicholas grins his disgusting breath fanning my face.

"You naughty little-"Nicholas starts.

"Uh don't say anything you will regret," I cut him off.

"I won't ever regret calling you a bitch because it's true, you're a lying, filthy bitch!" He shouts in my face pissed off.

I smirk in amusement, "Are you done?"

"No, you've given me the perfect reason to mate with you now," He answers cruelly.

The colour drains from my face and my smirk drops, "I won't let you."

"We'll see about that. Right now, we need to go to my cabin away from the pack house otherwise they'll here you screaming as I have fun with you," He winks, his eyes filling with lust.

Nicholas grabs my waist and picks me up, but I struggle and kick him in the nuts. He howls in pain and drops me. Quickly I transform as I'm stronger in wolf form. Nicholas also transforms, and he is slightly bigger than me. He jumps at me his jaws showing his giant white teeth, I dodge and jump on him biting his back. He bucks me off and I land on the ground with a loud thud. He climbs over me bites my shoulder, I yelp and kick him off, but he stands firmly over me. I start weakening from blood loss and snap my jaws around wildly taking a chunk of his front leg in my mouth. He then snaps picks me up by my neck and carries me off, his leg and my shoulder dripping blood.

We arrive at a cabin about a kilometre away from the pack house. My wound almost healed over. Nicholas drops me on the dirt and transforms, as he is an actual werewolf, he is naked, but he doesn't seem fazed. Instead he stares at me his eyes a mixture of lust and annoyance his face cold.

"Transform. Now!" He demands.

Knowing I won't win this I transform, still fully clothed. I stand up and shoot a blast of water at him he is blasted off his feet and onto the ground. I start running away from him out into the forest. I look behind a few times but never hear anything or see anyone. After running for about 10 minutes I stop allowing myself to calm down. I escaped, twice. I escape-

I am tackled to the ground again but this time I am knocked out....

I wake up on a bed, in the cabin and the feeling of despair washes over me as I realise, I'm bound, naked and never going to see Liam again. Nicholas walks out of what I'm assuming is the bathroom and looks at me smugly.

"You will never escape me, Princess."

He lowers himself onto the bed and runs his fingers over my stomach and I tense trying to turn away from him. He starts kissing my lips, neck and moves to my breasts. I struggle against the restraints and cry out. As he brings his lips lower and lower, I tense more and squeeze my legs together. He frowns at me and sits up on his knees, prying my legs apart with grunts of effort. He lowers himself between my legs before I can shut them again and tears start to fall down my face.

I think of Liam, his handsome smile and warm embrace.

I'm sorry.

I love you.

I wish to Liam as more tears pool I my eyes.

Layla is that you?

My Princess, where are you?

My heart soars as Liam's voice fills me head.

Liam, Nicholas is about to have sex with me.

A friend of mine will help you find me; her name is Khaleesi. Or I might just escape again...

Please remember I love you

I mind-link desperate to see Liam

I will always and forever

I will kill Nicholas for you

I love you Layla

Then he's gone, and Nicholas thrusts into me.

I scream out in agony as I feel the bond being pulled taut with each thrust. The bond gets smaller and smaller, taking Liam's presence and comfort with it. With the last thrust it snaps and a wave of nausea collapses on me. Tears pour down my face and body, my fingers trace Liam's mark on my neck until it vanishes.

"Well that was fun. Ready for round 2." Nicholas asks nonchalantly.

I knee in him in the groin with all my might, as sadness and loss turns into anger. I scream at Nicholas and thrash around the bed, kicking him in the face, stomach and balls. He gets up and lays on my tense body but I never stop kicking and screaming. 

By the time Nicholas is finished with me I am sweating, shaking and crying. Nicholas just stares at the ceiling a stupid smirk plastered on his ugly face.

"That was good," He sighs, making me want to rip out his voice box.

After 2 hours of sitting in silence, I try to free myself from the leather ropes around my wrists. I try concentrating and calm down, as my powers don't work properly if my focus is clouded by emotions like anger or sadness. I transform into a tiny finch, fly out of the restraints then turn into a falcon and pick up my clothes. As I soar out of the room the feeling of hope flies with me.

A/N: Here's the chapter you asked for, AlexandraZ341😉

Hope you enjoyed it.

1k votes! Thanks for voting on the chapters.👍

Please comment and vote.

Cya

Bookworms