9: Breakthrough!

A/N: Same as last time 5 comments and votes, otherwise I won't update, thanks! 1.3k! Yesssssss. Love you guys 💙

After dinner I head upstairs to keep reading and finish off some work.

"Beta Liam, you're back!" Stella squeals

"Oh hey Stella" I say flinching at her piercing squeal.

Stella is attracted to me, for some reason, still haven't figured that mystery out either. Maybe because I'm of high status and don't have a mate anymore or because she just likes me. I've been trying to tell her that I don't like her for the past 2 years but she won't back down. Yes she is very pretty, tall, slim, caramel coloured skin, dark blonde almost brown hair and yellow green eyes, she has almost every unmated male falling at her knees.....except Aydan, Zeke and myself.

And she is nice in her own way, she is nice and protective of her close friends and people that she loves which consists of her parents, older sister, her best friend Lola and myself, oh and obviously Alpha and Luna. But anyone outside of that circle she can be very bitchy to when she wants to be, but no one seems to mind....much. In my opinion you'd rather be non-existent to her, or be in her inner circle, otherwise when she wants something and you're in her way she is dangerous as hell.

"Liam are you okay you looked stressed? But you're still handsome" She asks, but winks at the end.

"Yeah I'm fine, but I've got work to do so I'd better get started" I say trying to get away without her getting upset.

"You can do that later, why don't you relax with me?" She smirks

"Uh, sorry no. I've got work and I'm tired, bye" I say walking off

"Alright bye baby, see you tomorrow" She calls waving like crazy.

I open the door and shut it, locking it to make sure Stella doesn't interrupt me. I flop on the bed sighing, then start reading again, I marked the page I was at and read from there.

10th March 1990

Sorry I haven't been writing lately, my life has been pretty boring so I decided just to relax, but this morning I went to my normal cafe and met this amazing woman. Her name is Eliza Heist she is 1 year younger than me, 20, and I feel like she could be my third mate. But I can't know yet, because I just met her.

13th March 1990

Yesterday Eliza and I went on a date kind of thing, we went to the beach together and she cooks the best cakes in the world! I believe that we are mates, but I can't tell her until I'm sure because she is a human. So I'm going to the Elders that live solitary tomorrow, to find answers.

15th March 1990

The Elders said that there is a way for me to visit the moon goddess, because they don't have the answers. They gave me a potion that allows me to visit the moon goddess when I'm sleeping, so that I can ask her myself if I have a third mate. Wish me luck!

16th March 1990

The moon goddess is stunning, she is a celestial being. When I was sleeping my wolf, Hunter, visited her, she said that she had gifted us with a third chance mate. Because we did nothing wrong, and that she was very sorry for our losses. I am so happy that I am lucky enough to be granted a third mate! Now I can go and tell Eliza. Apparently we are the first ever third mates, I wonder if there'll be any other lucky wolves.

Yes! Finally, now I can go visit Thomas O'Brien. I should message Layla so she and I can go together. But I also need to find out where he lives. I turn over the book and flip open the back cover:Humming court, 24 Ring st.

Hey Layla, whatcha doing tomorrow?-PC

Now who's the one who can't stay away- Princess Laya

Me😇 Now are u free tomorrow? Cause I want to go somewhere with u-PC

Are u asking me on a date Charming? 😲And yes I'm free- Princess Laya

Idk, it's about our connection. If u want a date just ask 😉- PC

Okay, I'll come. I'll think about it.....😏 Are u picking me up?- Princess Laya

Yeah I'll pick u up, cause I'm a gentleman. Alright C U tomorrow at 10am-PC

Okay, night Prince Lee 👑 Cya tomorrow- Princess Laya

Night Princess-PC aka Prince Lee

A/N

Hey guys, thanks for commenting and voting

Cya

Bookworms