32: War is Coming

Layla's POV

Liam is back with me and I still love him, but things have changed, and if he and I hadn't grown so close I'm sure we wouldn't love each other now. I don't long for his presence as much anymore. Yes, I still want him next to me but not to the point where I feel lost if he's not and that scares me. I want something special with him and I trust him but so many human relationships can end up in heartbreak. Obviously so can werewolves but it's not as common as you are naturally attracted to your mate and you can't really fight the connection.

Then there is also the whole war thing, I'm not out of the clear yet. The Dark wolves still want me and now more than ever, since I ran away. Liam believes we have about 2 days before they advance on us. So the warriors have been training non-stop, I've asked the sonas to also join us and we are setting up defences like getting safe houses ready for the pups and any werewolf who isn't fit to fight.

But I guess my love life will have to wait until after the war, saying Liam or I are still alive.

"Good morning babe," Liam says kissing me softly on the head.

"Morning Liam," I sigh leaning on him.

"Please don't stress, everything will be fine we still have a connection maybe not as strong, but it is there," Liam begs, squeezing me gently.

I nod, "I know but so many of our past relationships have failed and I don't want you or me to get hurt again."

"See you care about me Layla, we love each other and that should be enough," Liam points out.

"I know. I'm sorry for making such a big deal about it I don't know what's wrong with me," I apologise.

"Nothing's wrong with you Princess," Liam reassures.

All of a sudden, I have an urge to tell Liam something," You know I never told you but I was going to let you mate me the night I was kidnapped, and I still hold it open," I blurt turning crimson.

"Really?" He asks shocked but clearly intrigued.

"Yeah," I reply embarrassed.

"Soon Princess, soon you and I will be one. It will hopefully bring us closer not as powerful as mating but it's pretty close." He murmurs into my ear, causing me to shiver in delight.

"Tonight, otherwise we may never be able to do it." I state

"Ok, tonight. Now let's check up on the warriors." Liam grins kissing me, and I quickly respond the spark igniting inside of me.

We walk outside to the warriors and I see Khaleesi training the warriors, her beautiful red hair flowing out behind her. She sees us and waves then gets back to fixing the warriors' stance. I count about 100 wolves all training, in total we have an army of 130 wolves fighting then about 100-200 sonas as well. Thing is I have only seen Nicholas' pack which is about 100-150 wolves but I don't know how many 'friends' he has.

After a beautiful dinner with the pack I am pulled aside by Stella.

"Hey Beta Layla, I was wondering if we could chat for a while maybe a girl's night?" Stella suggests playing with her fingers.

"Oh well um..." I start knowing Liam and I had plans.

"It's ok, I know you mustn't want to hang with me since my mate got you kidnapped. It's good," Stella sighs turning away.

"No actually it's just that Liam and I had plans tonight but they can wait until about 9:30 or whatever," I correct her.

"Okay, let's go!" She smiles grabbing my hand.

"So...what plans exactly?" Stella winks.

"Um-well, since we might not see each other again and since we were mates and stuff but he never got to mate me-" I stammer awkwardly.

"Oh I see...well we must get you ready and you shouldn't keep an aroused male werewolf waiting," Stella smirks.

"He's aroused?" I question blushing.

"Yeah, you can smell it clear as a crystal," She laughs.

"Come on, let's find something sexy," Stella says running to her closet.

"I got this for you and Liam, but I forgot to give it to you," She comes back holding a pale blue box.

I quickly open it curious," What? Why would we need this?" I ask confused, studying the red lacy bra and underwear and black silk nightgown thing.

"For times like these," She replies.

"Go on try it on." She smirks pushing me into the bathroom.

I strip and have a quick shower, then I put on the lacy lingerie and see through nightgown. I look in the mirror and smirk, I look great. Luckily all that training has made me slightly toned and right now I look great. I walk back out to Stella and she gasps then gets to work brushing my hair.

"You look hot Layla, Liam is gonna struggle with Red big time," She winks.

"Stella have you stolen my Princess, I need her tonight." Liam's deep voice is heard through the door.

"Yes I do have her, but she isn't ready yet. Go wait in your room and she'll meet you there." Stella replies.

"Fine, but don't be annoying her." He warns.

"Ok babe, put my dress robe on and go get your man!" Stella says excitedly.

I wrap the robe around me and head to Liam and my room. I knock and gently open the door, Liam is sitting on the bed taking off his shoes and in thought. He instantly looks at me and I slip off the robe revealing Stella's masterpiece. His eyes darken, and he gulps as he drinks in my new appearance.

"Babe you look gorgeous, I want you so bad." He says walking over to me, his eyes flicking between dark brown almost black to red.

"Same here, let's go." I murmur, very turned on by his rugged appearance and lust filled eyes.

(Not super mature, but I'm just warning you it's not exactly PG)

He brings me to the bed and I moan softly as he kisses my neck with multiple hot kisses. I unbutton his shirt and play with his hair and he kisses my neck, mouth and cleavage. I slip off his pants and gulp at his large bulge, then he pulls off my nightgown and kisses my stomach. He motions for me to roll over and I do as he unclips my bra then her starts kissing my breasts and I moan loudly. This feels incredible. Soon we are naked and staring at each other with so much lust, I love him so much.

(You make up the rest 😉)

A/N

Hope you enjoyed

Almost to the end, but I never really know😊

Cya

Bookworms