Step Dad

-Prologue-

"Mom,where are we going?" I asked her who woke me up at three in the morning.

"London." she said grabbing my luggage and opening it.

Typical mom,she always wakes me up hours before our flight she never tells me about.

I got out of bed and walked to my restroom. Mom didn't pack my toothbrush yet. I brushed my teeth then went outside to grab some clothes. I pulled out dark skinny jeans,purple and white striped sweater and a purple beanie. I got changed then combed through my hair. I took out black flat ankle boots and put them on. I finished packing my stuff then walked downstairs.

Mom waiting for me in the livingroom. Just then a cab pulled up then we locked the door and walked in the cab.

Mom would always do this to me. Once we went to Japan and lived there for about two years then moved back to California. We practically lived around the world.

We got our luggages out and headed straight to check in then boarded the plane. We sat in first class.I texted my friend,Alison.

To:Ali;

Gudbye 4 now.

I sent the text then turned off my phone.

"How long are we going to stay in London?" I asked turning to mom.

"Permanently." she said turning to me with a smile.

"What?" I said to loud people started staring at us.

"Ssshh... Don't worry,honey. You'll make new friends." Mom said still having a smile.

"But I liked my other friends." I said with a shocked face

"So,you could still keep intouch with them." she said. "No. I could've stayed with Ali.You and her mom were friends eversince elementary." I said.

"Well I would miss you to much."she said pulling me in for a hug.

I pushed her away and sat there mad.

"Hun,just give it a chance. Maybe you could meet a special someone there?" she said to me.

"Fine I'll give it a chance." I said then blowing out a sigh.

"Good." she said with a smile. We landed in London and took our stuff down. We walked outside to be hit by the cold outside air.

Mom called for a cab then gave him directions to our new home. The sun was rising once we reached the house. We took our luggages into the house. I walked upstairs with my luggages and chose a room. The room was painted a faded pink with leaves painted around the room. There was a white canopy bed with red sheets covering it. The ground was carpeted with hotpink and black tiger stripes. There was a white desk with a black spinning chair the cussion matching the carpet. A mac desktop computer and laptop was on the desk.

The laptop cover was robin's egg blue with white polka dots. The desk was in the front of my room. A window seat with matching curtains of the tiger print. There were two doors one on each side. I opened the one closest to me and it was a restroomA bathtub and shower.

I opened the door on the left and it was a huge closet. I opened my bag and put my stuff away. I walked back to the window seat and opened the curtains. I unlocked my window and let a cool breeze in. I closed the window and curtain. I walked back to my closet and took out jeanshorts and a red tanktop with lace straps with red vans. I threw it on and headed downstairs.

"Hey mom." I said looking at her take a box in.

"There's more boxes in the front." she said taking out stuff. I nodded and plugged in my earphones.

I started singing to Curiosity. I walked outside and took a huge box inside and setting it where all the boxes were. I walked outside and got more boxes.

I was finished with the last one so I opened the last box I brought in. I heard knocking on the door so I paused my musics and answered the door. Five hot guys were standing at my door. I love this place already.

"We wanted to welcome you into the neighborhood." a boy with brown eyes and hair said holding a plate of brownies.

"Thanks. I'm Jadelyn." I introduced myself. "Do you want to come in? Sorry it's messy. We just arrived two hours ago." I said opening the door and stepping aside. They all walked in and looked around

"I'm Liam by the way,"the boy with brown hair and eyes said,"and that's Niall,"he said motioning to the blonde boy,"Louis,"he said pointing to a boy wearing stripes,"Harry,"he said to the curly haired boy who gave me a wink,"and Zayn."he said pointing to a dark haired boy.

I set the plate down in the island in the kitchen. I opened it and bit one. Oh,my gosh!These are the best brownies ever.

I walked back to them holding a brownie. "Who made these brownie?" I asked pointing to the one I had.

"Why? Are you allergic?"Liam asked looking worried.

"No. These are the best brownies ever." I said taking another bite.

"I did." Harry said raising his hand with a smile. I finished off my brownie and started unpacking.

"Do you need help?" Harry asked.

"No I got it."I said taking the box up to my room. I set the box on the ground near my bed.

I heard a scream that sounded like mom's so I ran downstairs to see her trying to defend herself with a broom. I started laughing once she started swinging it around

"Mom,what are you doing? They just wanted to welcome us to the neighbothood." I said running up to them.

"Oh. Sorry." she said then put the broomstick down.

"I'm sorry about my mom." I apoligized

"It's ok." Liam said with a smile.

I smiled back to him and brought more boxes where it was labeled. I heard shuffing and footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw the boys carrying boxes following me into the kitchen.

"Guys,you don't have to do this. My mom and I got it." I said setting the box on the island.

"But we want to do this."Harry said.

"Ok then." I said opening the box. I put the items in the kitchen.

"Oh. The boxes with my name on it take it to my room. Come here." I said to the boys,walking upstairs. I opened the first door on the left. "This is my room. You could put it on the ground next to the other boxes. I said pointing to the ones next to my bed. They all put it down.

"Do you need help?" Niall asked.

"No I got it." I said opening the box full of books.

I had to make myself a bookshelf. Oh well, good thing I was good at woodshop. I just left the books in the box and went back downstairs to help unpack. We were done packing by lunchtime. All we needed were the couch and entertainment cener. We sat on the carpet laying on each other.

My head was on Harry's stomach,Niall's head was on my stomach,Louis's head was on Niall's stomach and Zayn was ontop of his. I started playing with Niall's soft hair.

"Guys,I'm hungry. Can we get food?" Niall asked holding his stomach.

I slightly pushed Niall off and he pushed everybody off of him and he got up. They all glared at him. I got up and ordered pizza with my cell.

I ordered six pepperoni pizza. When I got off the phone the boys pulled out their wallets.

"How much was it?" Liam asked looking at his wallet.

"Guys,no I got it. Promise."I said going upstairs and getting some money out of my mom's wallet in her room. I walked back downstairs and Harry walked up to me with the money. I pushed it away and said,"Harry,I got it." I said smiling at him.

He looked down at the money and put it away. He walked infront of me so I followed him. I saw some of them on the carpet and island stools.

I heard a knock on the door so I answered it. Simon Cowell was at my door smiling down at me.