Ch.32 Serenading In The Last Chapter : (

Jade's P.O.V

I stayed in my room,crying my eyes out. I hate Harry Styles! He's such a jerk.

There was a knock on my door. "Jade,open up. It's just Niall,Zayn and I without Harry." Liam said.

I walked to the door and unlocked the door. They all walked in then locked my door. I engulfed the three boys with a hug. I needed one. I let my tears fall.

"Sh. Babe,it's ok." Liam whispered.

I shook my head. "No,it's not." my voice broke.

"Hun,you just need some fresh air." Zayn walked to my windowseat and opened the window.

I rushed over to the window. Zayn walked away from it. I looked at the warm sun then heard the chords of Superman. I looked around until I spotted Harry with his acoustic guitar.

"If I could be your superman, I'll fly out to the stars and back again. 'Cause when I touch your hand I could feel my powers running through your veins." he sang.

I looked back at the boys and now Lou joined them. They all had smiles plastered on their face. I looked back down at the window and he is gone.

"Jade,do you forgive me?" he asked from behind.

I flinched then turned around. I ran to him and engulfed him in a hug. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you,too." he whispered back.

*******AUTHOR'S NOTE*******

Hi guys! This will be the last chapter of the story then I'm posting the epilogue. I'm sorry if it's such short notice,but I need to finish this so I could move on to the three other stories I'm working on. Check out Deprived,Falling In Love With Triplets and Daddy's Little Girl. They're all One Direction stories. Also,I'm doing a collab with @Hcarman so look out for it! It's a good story for **COUGH** **DIRECTIONERS** **COUGH** **RUSHERS**

Love ya!

-Cassie