Ch.4 Fittings

Jadelyn's P.O.V

I layed asleep into my warm quiet bed in my room. I heard the door creep open with some footsteps coming into my room.

"Jade, wake up! We all have to get our fittings Today!" I'm guessoing Louis screams.

"Shut up,Lou!"I yelled while shooting up and scaring them. I laughed at them.

"Haha. Get up your mom sent us up here to wake you up. Oh and the girls are coming over so get ready."Liam said walking outside with the rest of the boys.

I got up and walked to the closet. I pulled out jeanshorts, a blue tanktop and a pink hoodie with rainbow paint splatter Nike high tops.

I walked over to the restroom and took a warm shower. I dried myself off and put my clothes on. I blowdried my hair and curled it into ringlets. I added a little mascara,eyeliner and a light layer of lipgloss.

I walked downstairs and saw three tall girls with their backs towards me,one was.a blonde and the other two are brunettes. They were at the island with the boys. I saw a lady,I guess she was our taylor 'cause she started putting pins in my mom's weddingdress.

"Good morning,sweety. There's breakfast on the table for you." Mom greets me while she stood on the stool.

I gave her a small smile and walked to the island. I walked to an open space and grabbed a muffin.

"Is this the famous Jade you guys were talking about?"a blonde said turning to me with a smile. I blushed a little and nodded.

"Well she is pretty like you said Harry and Niall."a brunette next to Louis said with a smile.

"Pretty? Try gorgeous." another brunette next to Liam said with the same expression with the girls.

I blushed a deep red once they said that. Three gorgeous girls called me gorgeous! Oh my, this must be a dream. I took a bite out of my muffin.

"Girls it's time for your fitting." mom yelled from the livingroom.

The girls kissed their boyfriends goodbye. The girls walked with me to the livingroom.

Mom turned and looked at us. "Did you guys bring your heels?" She asked us.

She never told me. Messed up mom,messed up! "You didn't tell me to." I said a bit confused.

"Oh I have your heels here. And there's your dresses." She said pointing to the couch.

The dress was a like a cranberry color,it wasn't poofy at all and had a one shoulder. It ended a little above my midthigh.

I grabbed the box my shoes were in and dress. I walked upstairs and showed the girls my room to change in. I locked my door and got changed. I put on my three inch,silver,strappy heels. I turned around and immedietely felt self-conscious. They were so tall and beautiful.

"So.... Who do you fancy?"Perrie asked me with a smile.

"Huh?"I asked a bit confused.

"Did you see how Harry and Niall looks at you?" Dani asked with a duh tone.

"No." I said realizing that they both wanted to be more than cousins. The three girls started laughing at me.

"Love,they talk abut you too much that I wanted to meet the beautiful,but stubborn girl. Those weren't my words just to let you know." El said putting on her heels.

I nodded and waited for them. I unlocked my room and walked downstairs with the girls behind me.

Harry's P.O.V

The boys and I were already in our tux with our tie. We were all in the livingroom with uncle Si and soon-to-be auntie Chris. We were waiting for the girls to come down. I was staring at the stares waiting for Jade.

Finally,they walked downstairs wearing their beautiful dresses. Jade was breathtaking in that dress. She's so beautiful I wanted her to myself. I walked towards her,but was cut short once Niall wrapped his arm around her waist.

He was whipering in her ear which made her blush. I wanted to do that. I'm supposed to be the cheeky flirt and he's supposed to be the innocent boy he really isn't. Well if that's how it's gonna be fine,let the games begin.

The girls each stepped on a stool. I didn't notice I was staring at her the whole time,until someone bumped me with their shoulder. I looked at the direction someone bumped me. Louis was wiggling his eyebrows at me. I blushed a little then turned back to Jade. She was stepping off the stool,so I got up and helped her down before Niall could.

He gave me a glare. Jade let go of my hand then walked back upstairs with the girls. The boys and I stepped on the stool then changed back. We stayed in the kitchen and ate the muffins. The girls walked back downstairs and to us.

Niall's P.O.V

I sat next to Harry who had an arm wrapped around her waist. I looked at the plate and saw that there was one muffin left so I took it.

"Jade,I saved you the last muffin."I said giving her the muffin. Everybody gasped at me so I just rolled my eyes.

Jade gave me a small smile and took it. I got a glare from Harry which is totally worth it. I smiled and leaned back. Man I'm hungry. I got up and looked through the cabinets.

Nothing. I walked to the fridge and freezer and found icecream. I took a spoon and walked back to the island. Liam was staring at me with a scared expression.

"Niall,you know you could've asked me to get you food?" Jade said looking at me.

"No,it's ok."I said said getting another spoonful of icecream.

"Ok then."she said then turned back.

"Jade, go order some food!" Auntie Chris yelled. Jade got up and picked up the phone.

I guess she was ordering pizza again.

Jade's P.O.V

I called for pizza again,but this time I got six. "Mom give me money."I said walking to my mom.

"No, I'll give you money."Simon said walking in and looking threw his wallet.

"K." I said then grabbed his money. I sat back at the island until the door rang. "Pizza's here." I said walking to the door. I gave him the money then walked back to the island. "

Jade, I think you got to much pizza."El said looking at the six boxes. I let out a small laugh.

"Hello,the boys are with us. I'm sure they could finish one box each and we can share." I said setting it in the middle of the island.

I was right,the boys took a box each. The girls shared a box. After they finished they all went home then Simon stayed over again.