Ch.16 Beach Day

Jadelyn's P.O.V

(Next Day)

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. "Ali,wake up." I said.

"What,Jade?"she asked. "

We have to get ready." I sat up still rubbing my eyes. "Oh." she sat up. I took the blanket off. Cold air hit my warm body. I stepped on the cold carpet and took out a strapless back dress with a sweetheart cut at the top,a black polka-dot waist belt and a pair of black thong sandals. I put my dress down on my bed and grabbed a pillow. I went ontop of Ali's sleeping body. "Ali,"Hit the pillow on her face,"wake,"hit her again,"up.,"hit her again. "OK! GOSH,JADE!" she yelled at me. I got off of her then grabbed my clothes. I showeredthen put my clothes on. I blowdried my hair then put it in a rightside messy bun. I slightly curled the hair that came out of the bun.

I used waterproof eyeliner and mascara and added cherry red lipstick. I walked outside and sat on my bed. Ali walked in and closed the door after. I grabbed my phone then walked downstairs. I walked to the kitchen ready to cook. But saw Liam awake infront of the stove,ready. He turned around with a pan of bacon. "Morning."he greeted with a warm smile. "Hi. You know you didn't have to cook,right?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "I wanted to." he put the bacon on a plate. I took one ad bit into it. "Are you nervous?"he asked looking at me. "Super." I took another bit.

"We're all nervous. The girls said they're sorry they can't be here." He apoligized. "Hey. Isn't the boys supposed to be here?" I looked around for a trace of the boys. "They're coming here,now." just then four boys came running in. They grabbed bacon and left four strips. I took the plate and held it infront of me. I don't trust the boys. I took another strip of bacon and Ali came down wearing a black halter maxi dress. She straightened her hair and put eyeliner,mascar and lipgloss. She walked towards us. "Hey. I saved you some bacon." she smiled then took one. I looked at my phone. 8:37 AM. "Time to go." I said putting the bacon in a napkin. Ali's mom came down. We walked to the van and drove in silence.

Alison's P.O.V

I miss Momma Summers. She used to take me to her business trips every summer with Jade. We used to wreak havoc while in that country, island or state. One time,we snuck into a showgirl dance thing then freestyled. We did the sprinkler then runningman. We were at the beach already. The doors opened and we walked outside. We walked to a grass area where there were chairs set up and a podium in the middle. We walked there and sat down. A tall lightskinned guy walked up to the podium.

He started talking then started to read out the Momma Summerswill then I guess uncle Simon's. "This is Christine's will. I want Jadelyn Summers to stay with Liam Payne,Niall Horan,Louis Tomlinson,Harry Styles and Zayn Malik and watch after her. Simon's, I want the house to be put under Jadelyn May Summers' name and all my money to her." he read it on a paper. I looked over to Jade who broke down in tears. I patted her knee and payed my attention back to the person. After saying some more things he ended and we walked back to the van. Jade cried on me the whole ride. We stopped by a fastfood place and ordered in the drive through. We headed home after then ate. I watched Jade as she ate. She started picking at her food. "Jadelyn May Summers! Eat your food!" I scolded. "What?" she asked innocent. I rolled my eyes at her. "Why aren't you eating?" I scolded her like a mother. "I'm not that hungry."she furrowed her eyebrows. I let it go and began eating again. "How long are staying?"she took a sip of her drink. "Two weeks." I replied.

Jadelyn's P.O.V

I was still in shock. I could barely process anything. Goodthing I still have Ali with me for the next two weeks. I stayed sitting there swinging my legs on the tall island chair. I got off the chair and walked upstairs to my room. I closed the door then walked to my closet. I pulled out jeanshorts,a green hoodie with green vans. I heard the door open and saw Ali walk in. "You ok,Jade?"she asked. "Fine." I said starting to change. I didn't care if I was changing infront of her. "You sure?"she asked uneasy about me. "Yes,Ali. I'm fine." I rolled my eyes at her. I finished changing and walked outside. She layed on my bed. "Don't lie to me." she pointed to me. "I'm not. I swear." I lifted my hands in surrender. "It's not good to swear." she said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her and pulled her up. We walked downstairs and to the couch.

We sat down with the boys on the couch. "What are we doing for the rest of the day?" Ali asked. "Anything." Niall said. "Movie Day?" I asked. They all agreed. "What movie?" I asked. "TOYSTORY!?!" Obviously Liam yelled out. We all groaned,but put it in anyways.