Ch.10 Fire To The Rain

Jadelyn's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There's a part of me saying it's made up crap just to make entertainment,but another part of me is saying it's real. I don't know which side to choose. My mom and stepdad might be hurt out there.

The stupid lane wasn't checked correctly and now it's crashed somewhere in the freakin' mountains. My eyes started to sting and a waterfall of tears started. I grabbed a pillow and started crying into it,muffling my crying. I heard the door open so I looked up to see Niall staring at me with confusion in his eyes.

I got up and walked into my room without answering him. Footsteps followed me upstairs.

"Niall,I'm ok. I'm just tired." I lied with my voice cracking and not looking at him.

"Jade,You're not. It-" I slammed the door in his face. I ran to my bed and let all my tears fall. I don't like crying infront of anybody. Not even my mom or Ali.

Niall's P.O.V

What happened to Jade? She looked ok when I left her. I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch, watching the same channel she did,but it didn- Oh crap. I watched as the plane caught on fire and fell,but not just any regular plane,Uncle Si's plane,crash into the mountains. I remember how it looked. I dialled Liam's number.

"Liam just come here quick and don't ask questions. Bring the boys,too. Bye." I hung up on him. I couldn't believe their plane crashed. My eyes started to sing. I know Jade would have it the hardest.

She just got a stepdad yesterday. The boys walked in and stared at me. I pointed to the t.v and they sat down on the couch then watched. I looked at the four boys, with teary eyes.

"Jade is upstairs in her room crying." I chocked out.

"The best thing we could do right now is take her mind off of this. We need need this,too." Liam said looking at us. We all nodded.

"So I think we should go out to eat then do whatever after." Liam said.

"Then we have to get Jade out of her room." Harry said.

Harry's P.O.V

I went upstairs to get Jade out. I knocked on the door. "Jade,come out. We're going out to eat." I yelled through the door.

"I don't feel like eating. You guys could go." She said.

"But you have to go with us. It's part of the rules." I rememered.

"Ugh. . .Fine I'm coming out now." she said then I heard footsteps. I smiled and walked back down.

"She's coming soon." I smugly said.

Jade's P.O.V

I got up and walked into my closet. I grabbed dark skinny jeans,a red spaghetti strap tanktop and a green sweater with green vans. It was big on me so I pulled the rightside down. I put a red headband on and put on powder to cover my nose and tearstained cheeks. I walked downstairs and to the boys.

"Let's go now." I said walking to the door.

"You ok,love?" Liam asked walking next to me.

"Yea,but can we not talk about it?" I asked smiling awkwardly at him.

"It's ok. We all feel the same way." he said then slung an arm around my shoulders. I gave him a small smile while walking to the van. We all sat around the wet spots Zayn and I sat on.

Dinner went really well. They really took my mind off my mom and stepdad. They dropped me and Harry back home. I walked upstairs and got ready for bed.

******** Author's Note*****

I'm super sorry it's short. I super pinky swear promise the next story will be longer-ish.