Ch.6 Wedding Day

Jade's P.O.V

We were all at the wedding. I was holdding a bouqet of flowers and walking slowly to the alter. There was two people with their backs turned to me,one was a blonde and the other was a curly haired boy. They both turned around and I realized it was Harry and Niall. I looked down and saw myself in my mom's wedding dress. I couldn't stop my feet from walking towards them.

I shot up with sweat covering my body,making me sticky. I took my phone from next to me an looked at the time. 6:07. I decided to get ready. I took my dress and heels and headed to the restroom.

I took a hot shower then put my clothes on. I dried my hair then walked outside. My mom's friends are stylists so they're coming over soon to do our hair and make up. I walked outside with my phone.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom awake wearing a robe and holding a coffee mug.

"Hey hun, I have breakfast for you." She  said sitting on the couch.

I nodded and walked to the kitchen. I took a french toast and poured myself some coffee. I walked back to mom and sat next to her.

"Where's Si?"I asked looking at her.

"He left with the boys." She said taking a sip of her coffee I nodded.

"Oh the boys are going to spend a night with you each week so be nice." She said looking serious.

I nodded and drank some of my coffee. Great Harry and Niall is gonna sleep over. I finished off my food and coffee. The girls walked in with their dress and heels.

"Hey." I said standing up and hugging each of them. "I have to tell you guys something." I whipered to them. They all nodded and sat down on the couch.

I sat next to them then started telling them about my dream. During the whole story,they were all wide eyed. I heard a knock on the door so I got up and answered it.

A tall tanned lady wiyh jetblack hair stood at the door with two other people behind her holding make up stuff.

"Hi. Come in. My mom is waiting for you."I said opening the door and stepping aside.

They came in then got their make up stuff ready. I sat back on the couch and started on our make up then hair. I was done so I walked upstairs and looked at what they did. They put concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and blush and put my hair in a slightly messy,but formal bun at the bottom of my head.

I walked back downstairs and saw everybody ready. My mom walked out wearing her weddingdress. Looking at the dress sent a chill down my spine. We sat down until the limo drived up.

The limo finally pulled up then we all walked outside helping my mom not dirty her dress. We pulled up and helped her out again. The coordinator gave each of us small bouqet of white carnations. Wer'e lined up like this Perrie ,El ,Dani then me.

The big doors opened and revealed family row by row standing up and looking at us. In the middle was a white carpet covered with red rose petals. Perrie started walking to the tune of Here comes the bride. I stayed at the alter waiting for my mom to come out.

Simon stood there smiling and behind him was Harry who was smiling at me. I gave him a small smile. My mom came and gave me her bouqet. She walked infront of me then held hands with Simon.

Harry's P.O.V

Jade looked even more beautiful in that dress. Each of the boys would have a week to spend the night at Jade's. Tonight I was going to spend the night with her. All alone with her in that big house.