Ch.29 Nobody With The First Letter 'H' In Their Name Is Allowed In Here!!!!!

Jade's P.O.V

I ran out of the house and sat on the grass. Tears started to overwhelm in my eyes. How could he do this to me? He's cheating on me with a Barbie doll. I pulled my knees to my chest and put my forehead on my knees. I let out all my tears. It feels like he ripped out my heart out of my chest and stepped on it. My heart hurt to much. I heard heavy footsteps on the grass,walking towards me.

"Just please leave me alone." I said.

"What happened?" Cayley asked softly.

"I don't want to talk about it." I mummbled.

"Jade,tell us,please." Liam said.

Liam,Cayley and Niall sat next to me.

"No. Why don't you ask Harry and that Barbie doll he's sleeping with in my room." I said bitterly.

"What?" they chorused.

"Yup."

"Oh Jade. I'm so sorry. I don't know what's wrong with Harry." Liam apoligised.

"Don't apoligise for my mistake of going out with Harry. It's my fault, I was infatuated with love." I picked up my head.

"No,it's not your fault at all. He's an arse." Niall said and I giggled.

"Thanks you guys." we did a group hug.

"I'm taking the high road tomorrow." I smiled. They smiled at me.

~~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~

I fell asleep on the couch and all the boys went home. I sat up on the couch and looked around. Cups,streamers and cans were all over the house. I walked up stairs and walked to my closet. My bed looked like a mess,even though I didn't sleep up here. The memory hit me like a brick wall. Harry was slept with that Barbie. My tears started to sting,but I held it in and have a plan. I took out denim jeans,a gray sweater with a hood and black converse. I walked into my restroom,stripped off my dress and got into the shower. I stepped out then dried myself off. I put my clothes then blowdried my hair. I left it down then walked outside. I locked every door and window in my house.

"We're here." Liam called from outside.

I walked to the door. "Hi guys. Ok I have this policy thing and people's name that starts with and 'H' can't come in.

Harry gasped.

"Hi Zzayn." I opened the door for him.

"Hey Liam."

"Hello Louis."

"Hi Nialler." I emphasized the beginning of their names.

"I don't see anybody else that doesn't start with an 'H'." I locked the door and Harry stared at me in disbief.

"Why'd you leave Boobear out there?" Lou asked pouting.

"Did you guys tell him?" I looked at Niall and Liam.

"Oh no." Niall shook his head.

I let out a sigh. "Harry cheated on me."

"WHAT? But why Boobear?" Lou walked over to the window that is next to the door.

"How do you know?" Zayn asked knitting his eyebrows.

"I saw a Barbie taking off her clothes infront of him,in my room." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so sorry,Jade." Zayn apoligised.

I sat on the couch. "Will you guys help me get him back?" I looked up. They all had evil smiles on their face.

"Yay! Thanks guy! Now help me clean up. Especiall you,DJ Malik. You had way to many drinks,kept playing 'Sexy And I Know It' and kept wiggling around the house. Even when everybody was gone. You even posted it on Twitter with a video of you wiggling." everybody laughed while he just blushed.

*******AUTHOR'S NOTE*******

Hi guys! So how do you like this chapter? The next chapter is their plan. Tell me what you guys think of this chapter?

Love ya!

-Cassie