Ch.28 OMG!!!

Jade's P.O.V

Thanks alot,screaming person! You just ruined a romantic moment. Our lips unlocked then we turned toward the voice. Mom and Simon are walking in carrying some of their luggages into the house. Everybody was staring at them and DJ Malik stopped the music.

"Oh great! I'm grounded." I muttered looking down at my hands.

"Then let's make the most of it." Harry picked up my face then crashed our lips again.

"Jadelyn May Summers,get your tongue out of his throat and tell me why you threw this party!" mom asked angrily.

We pulled away. "I didn't stick my tongue down his throat and I'-"

"Jadelyn,you don't have to explain,"I looked down,"You threw this party for us!" mom said excited. "Turn the music back up." mom ordered. The music restarted and so did the lights.

"Few! I thought I was introuble there. I'm getting a drink and finding Cayley. Bye." I waved to Harry.

"But wait. We just kissed and you-"

I walked towards the cooler,leaving Harry. I grabbed a bottle of soda and walked out of the kitchen.

I waled through grinding people on the dance floor. I walked towards the couch and saw Cayley and Niall making out. Way to stay strong,Cayley.

I walked back into the crowd and walled back to the stool. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 12:10 AM. I grabbed an extra drink then walked towards Zayn. I walked towards the earsplitting,heart jumping speakers. I walked behind it and saw a really sweaty Zayn.

"Hey,Zayn." I yelled.

"Hi." he answered back.

"I brought you a drink. You're sweaty." I held out a drink.

"Thanks." he took the drink and downed it.

"You should take a break. You've been dj-ing for four hours." I ordered.

He started to think. "Sure. Hold on."

I nodded then he got out from behind the equipment.

We walked towards the island and sat down.

"Can you help give advice for something?" I asked.

"Sure shoot." he said.

"Ok. My....friend girl,Not Cayley and Ali,"I struggled with words,"Is having a little trouble with her boyfriend. He did something to her and she's trying to get him back by not really caring.,"I turned to him,"what should I, I  mean,my friend do?" I asked.

"So you and Harry are having a little trouble,"he caught on,"Well you should talk to him. See what he's going to say." he gave really good advice.

"Thanks,Zayn. You always know what say." I smiled.

"Anytime,love." he smiled.

"Give me another drink or I'm telling the spoon police on you." Louis yelled running in the kitchen.

"Oh yea! I'm telling the Carrot King that you ate his children this morning." he threatened.

He gasped and I giggled. "The spoon police is taking you away tomorrow to Spoonia!"Lou challenged.

Wow! They are more weird than I thought.

"I'm going to find Harry. Wish me luck." I told Zayn.

"Good luck." he smiked.

I started my way towards the dance floor. I didn't see him anywhere. I walked towards the stairs and I walked upstairs.

People were talking so I walked towards the voices and it's in my room. I opened the door and couldn't believe what I am seeing.

Harry's on my bed while I girl is taking off her clothes infront of him.

My eyes started to sting and I ran downstairs.

*******AUTHOR'S NOTE*******

Hi guys! I posted these stories and check it out and tell me if you like it or not. It's called Daddy's Little Girl(1D) @1direction_stories is starring in it,Deprived (1D)@aj1999 is in this and Falling In Love With Triplets(1D) @Hcarman is also in this story. Check out Ready Or Not by @Hcarman. It's really good. She just started Wattpad a few days ago so go fan her. She's really funny and sweet. Also,@bellatroiano. She only has one fan so make their day. : )

Love ya!

-Cassie