Ch.8 Tour Around England

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up to somebody's angellic voice singing Look After You by the fray. I woke up and followed the voice. I walked downstairs and saw Harry infront of the stove cooking something and singing. I walked to the island chair and said,"Hi."

He jumped at my voice and turned around. "You scared the crap out of me." he said holding his chest.

I laughed a little. "Get ready. The other boys are coming over to take you to your suprise." Harry said smiling.

"What's my surprise?" I asked smiling.

"Can't tell." he smirked. I frowned at him then he kissed my forehead.

He sent sparks through my body. I walked upstairs and got ready. I added light makeup and slightly curled my hair. I walked downstairs and saw the boys at the island,eating.

"Hey." I said smiling at them. Niall looked at me then food fell from his mouth. I laughed at him then grabbed a strip of bacon. "Soo. Do you guys wanna tell me where we're going?" I asked batting my eyes.

"We're going ar- ow." Niall yellped out. He looked at Louis,who was smirking.

"Where are we going,big cousins?" I asked with my puppy dog face. The boys were whispering something,that bugged me.

"Sorry,still can't tell you." Liam said looking at me appoligetically. I frowned at them then started eating another bacon.

Niall's P.O.V

My jaw dropped once I saw Jade. She's so beautiful. "Soo. Do you guys wanna tell me where we're going?" she asked batting my eyes. I just melted in her gaze.

"We're going ar-ow." I said feeling a sharp pain on my right foot. I looked to Louis,who was smirking.

"Where are we going,big cousins?" she asked with the cutest puppy dog face ever.

"Should we tell her?" I asked looking at the boys.

"Obviously,not." Zayn said shaking his head.

"I wanna tell her,too,but we can't." Liam said.

"Fine,fine. We won't tell her." I said rolling my eyes.

"Sorry,still can't tell you." Liam said appolligetically. She frowned then ate another bacon. I just wanted to tell her,already. I can't stand her upset. It kills me inside.

Harry's P.O.V

We took her around London,the London Eye then shopping. She always had a bright smile on her face once we reached our destination. "Hey,let's go ice skating." she said pulling us towards the rink. Oh crap. I forgot I don't know how to ice skate. Oh well, Jade could probably teach me. We laced up our skates then walked to the ice. "I-I don't really know how." I stuttered.

"Come on. I'll teach you." she said guiding me onto the ice. We started skating in circles the opposite of the boys. I didn't care if we made a whole in the ice, I just wanted to be with Jade. I heard something crack,but didn't care.

Zayn's P.O.V

I heard cracking beneath my skates. I looked down and the ice disappeared from beneath me. I fell into te ice cold water. I couldn't swim,so I started waving my arms. "Help, somebody." I tried swimming up,but I couldn't because a.) I couldn't swim and

b.) the skates were heavy.

"Zayn? Zayn?" I think Jade asked. She came closer then saw her dive in. I felt my eyelids become heavy,before she even reached me. I then blacked out and forgot everything.